Raith vs Hearts

1 minute ago, grumswall said:
3 minutes ago, Michael W said:
Mendy is like a lost puppy out there. Get him off at the first available opportunity, I don't care who for. 
When you've a player that barely features all season, there's a reason for that. You don't chuck him into your biggest game of the season. 
McGlynn has fucked this. An atrocious decision and one I can't even pretend to understand. Worse than Simmons on the left at EEP in 2011.

The logic seems to be a physical player to counter Boyce. The fact mendy isn't very good doesn't help matters though.

A tactic I'd support were we playing a team with an immobile lump up front. Boyce is better than that, unfortunately. 

Mendy has been chasing shadows all game. Booking right there but I was convinced he was going off there. 

3 minutes ago, grumswall said:
4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:
Raith looking every bit as poor here as they did at the weekend. Must be a worry if they don't finish second. 

Aye, were all shitting it our first season back in the championship finishing in the top 3...

Calm down. I meant it must be a worry for your hopes in the play offs if you've regressed to this level of play at the wrong time of the season. 

1 minute ago, Jack Jarvis, Esq said:

Mendy isn’t very good at this level admittedly. 
John McGlynn, why are you throwing him into the deep end? He’s not played for us since February. You signed a defender on loan who we don’t even know what he looks like????

Are we allowed to criticise Mendy now?