Raith vs Hearts

In no way am I saying he’s not to blame. But midfield was also nowhere to be seen. Vaughan and Hendry only source of creativity on the pitch. Adam King is fucking garbage, and we have Armstrong and Kennedy(?) on the bench who when against Michael Smith will absolutely rinse him. For as good a manger McGlynn is, he’s fucked it here.

Mendy is like a lost puppy out there. Get him off at the first available opportunity, I don't care who for. 

When you've a player that barely features all season, there's a reason for that. You don't chuck him into your biggest game of the season. 

McGlynn has fucked this. An atrocious decision and one I can't even pretend to understand. Worse than Simmons on the left at EEP in 2011.

1 minute ago, foreverarover said:
2 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:
Yeah he's constantly giving it away. 
Dundee winning. We've blown it. 

We're you expecting anything otherwise. Particularly with that shit lineup.

The first 5 minutes gave me some false hope. 

In no way am I saying he’s not to blame. But midfield was also nowhere to be seen. Vaughan and Hendry only source of creativity on the pitch. Adam King is fucking garbage, and we have Armstrong and Kennedy(?) on the bench who when against Michael Smith will absolutely rinse him. For as good a manger McGlynn is, he’s fucked it here.
100% agree, wtf is, mendy and king doing on the park is beyond me. 3 centre half's, two holding midfielders.

Mendy is like a lost puppy out there. Get him off at the first available opportunity, I don't care who for. 
When you've a player that barely features all season, there's a reason for that. You don't chuck him into your biggest game of the season. 
McGlynn has fucked this. An atrocious decision and one I can't even pretend to understand. Worse than Simmons on the left at EEP in 2011.

The logic seems to be a physical player to counter Boyce. The fact mendy isn't very good doesn't help matters though.