The Caley v Ayr United

Inverness 13/10. Considering chucking money on them to jinx it.

I’m in - I’d lose a bet on a one horse race such is my track record on sports betting

Now need to work out how much money I’d happily donate for Ayr to stay up?

We could all do it, and then if Inverness win, we could donate the money to the AU500 for next season!

8 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

I’m in - I’d lose a bet on a one horse race such is my track record on sports betting

Now need to work out how much money I’d happily donate for Ayr to stay up?

We could all do it, and then if Inverness win, we could donate the money to the AU500 for next season!

There's a perverse logic to that, a bit too close to tempting fate for me though. 😬

There's a perverse logic to that, a bit too close to tempting fate for me though. [emoji51]

I know what you mean, but after years of supporting the bookie’s holiday fund, I’m over donating my money to richer people than me [emoji4]

For Andy Bannerman - 

Thank you for the days, those endless days, sacred days you gave me

I'm thinking of the days, I won't forget a single day believe me

Days I'll remember all my life

Days when you can't see wrong from right

For Andy Bannerman - 
Thank you for the days, those endless days, sacred days you gave me
I'm thinking of the days, I won't forget a single day believe me
Days I'll remember all my life
Days when you can't see wrong from right

Get a room [emoji23]

So, as this is going to be one hell of a Friday night, instead of the usual meal ideas, what’s everybody getting tanked up on?

I’m going for 1 can of Brewdog IPA then straight onto the Southern Comforts with a dash of traditional lemonade, with ice

So, as this is going to be one hell of a Friday night, instead of the usual meal ideas, what’s everybody getting tanked up on?

I’m going for 1 can of Brewdog IPA then straight onto the Southern Comforts with a dash of traditional lemonade, with ice
Feeling pessimistic so Tennents super..

54 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

I have a lovely box of brewtoon mango beer and then on to the vodka and coke.

2 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Bit of boring choice for me but I’ll be having a few Coronas (Lime must be included). I was hoping the weather was going to be a bit better and I’d of sat out the back garden before hand. 

3 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Think ill have some 'Desperados'..... Fitting really 😂