Dundee United vs Motherwell - The Battle for 7th

Well, with the great news about the season tickets and the dire season that we have m, can we just get this over with? Can't wait to get back intonFir Park to watch the match live.

6pm kick off at Tannadice. On Dundee uniteds live stream channel at £12.50 a pop.

Speaking about the match, I think we will continue our good form and clinch a (very nervy) 1-0 victory. Campbell should have the Captains armband atleast for this match or the Ross County match.

Shame we can't experience any of the local curry or other food venues near the stadium.

Edited by Phillips455

Prediction for tonight.

DUFC P-P WELL

Postponement would not be surprise me given there has been heavy rain pretty much all night certainly was on before I went to bed just before 1 this morning.

Was woken after 6 by the sound of more torrential rain battering off the window which went off but is now back on not quite as heavy but still heavy still.

The forecast for today is certainly not a good one with rain pretty much expected to be on all day as well. 

I would expect a pitch expection to be called at some point and a waterlogged declaration is expected by me.

Unless of course the weather fails to reach as far as Tannadice from Broughty Ferry 😂😊

Just noticed the forecast is now showing that it's meant to dry up by later in the afternoon but I suspect that could be too late though.

Edited by CaspianChris

12 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

Prediction for tonight.

DUFC P-P WELL

Postponement would not be surprise me given there has been heavy rain pretty much all night certainly was on before I went to bed just before 1 this morning.

Was woken after 6 by the sound of more torrential rain battering off the window which went off but is now back on not quite as heavy but still heavy still.

The forecast for today is certainly not a good one with rain pretty much expected to be on all day as well. 

I would expect a pitch expection to be called at some point and a waterlogged declaration is expected by me.

Unless of course the weather fails to reach as far as Tannadice from Broughty Ferry 😂😊

Just noticed the forecast is now showing that it's meant to dry up by later in the afternoon but I suspect that could be too late though.

With all the good weather that we have had recently, I am surprised about the forecast. Would be a laugh to have our match postponed and therefore potentially being the last match played this season.

8 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

With all the good weather that we have had recently, I am surprised about the forecast. Would be a laugh to have our match postponed and therefore potentially being the last match played this season.

Going by the BBC forecast for today

Screenshot_20210512-082959_Samsung Internet.jpg

12 hours ago, Phillips455 said:

[1]9.46pm kick off at Tannadice. On Dundee uniteds live stream channel at £12.50 a pop.

BBC Sport has it as an 18:00 K.O.  which really sucks for me as I'll be playing 5-a-side, kicking off at the same time.  So I really wish it was 19:45

31 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

BBC Sport has it as an 18:00 K.O.  which really sucks for me as I'll be playing 5-a-side, kicking off at the same time.  So I really wish it was 19:45

Well, I know some games have been moved to the 6pm slot but i didn't realise this game was one of them. Just fixed it.

Prediction for tonight.
DUFC P-P WELL
Unless of course the weather fails to reach as far as Tannadice from Broughty Ferry [emoji23][emoji4]

It better dry up. I'd planned on painting the fence later.

Im just putting this out there. I could not give any less of a f**k about this or the game at the weekend. Season finished on Saturday past, chuck the kids on and give them game time

1 hour ago, Ron Aldo said:
3 hours ago, CaspianChris said:
Prediction for tonight.
DUFC P-P WELL
Unless of course the weather fails to reach as far as Tannadice from Broughty Ferry emoji23.pngemoji4.png

It better dry up. I'd planned on painting the fence later.

Can I come along and watch the paint dry?  It will be better than watching another Mellon tactical masterclass.

17 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Im just putting this out there. I could not give any less of a f**k about this or the game at the weekend. Season finished on Saturday past, chuck the kids on and give them game time

Comedy Celebrate GIF by Jo Koy

1 hour ago, Twinkle said:

Our season is just getting started, get into them 

Normally an end of season tie like this wouldn’t bother me but finishing 7th and above St Mirren (for like the 33rd year in a row) and United seems like something miles beyond us a couple of months ago.

Drop Gallagher, Campbell can play if he wants.

17 minutes ago, ZX1886 said:

Drop Gallagher, Campbell can play if he wants.

As much as the sentiment might be about right, Mugabi went for a shoulder op last week and I really don't fancy Magloire so I'd stick with Gallagher, especially if we want to finish 7th.

1 hour ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Generally I wouldn't be remotely arsed about this but winning 5 on the bounce post split feels like something resembling an achievement and is also in our grasp now so I'd like us to go for that I guess. 

1-2.

You were on a good run when this happened!

I fancy Gauld for a couple tonight; maybe a late one from Andy Robertson too.

17 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You were on a good run when this happened!

I fancy Gauld for a couple tonight; maybe a late one from Andy Robertson too.

This team in which Zaine Francis Angol made 33 appearances in the league finished twelve points ahead of United.

Football makes no sense.