New Kits 2021/2022

19 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

It might look better once they get it on somebody in the right size. 

Yeah, I think the only issue with it in that picture is being the wrong fit for Ledger. Provided there are no issues with the fit that's exactly how a Morton kit should look.

See it just being held here by the local bus tycoons and it looks class:

IMG-20210628-WA0032.thumb.jpg.016b604d90c91ad71d85bd121c76221b.jpg.3d1b63389d0df83c218707b2a6bf222c.jpg

20 minutes ago, Big Jocks Chewin The Fat said:

I hope he is getting paid for it, but i wouldn't give up whatever his day job is.

He's got about 8 million concepts on twitter, 2 were bound to make it.

I keep looking at them in pure confusion as to whether I like them or not.

I like the idea of the home kit and think it looks a million times better in the photo of the Easdales just holding the kits so hopefully it's just that Michael Ledger is wearing the wrong size. 

Also think the 3rd kit is ruined by the Club Together logo. Stick the badge in the centre and get rid of that nonsense if the asymmetry makes it look weird.

I do prefer the bespoke designs but I will not order until I see and feel these in person as the quality has been hit or miss since we've went this route.

Edited by #Gary

Morton home kit 2021/2022
Screenshot_20210628-173641_Twitter.thumb.jpg.e2f0694d2eec7eb8a9abb3dc44608358.jpg
Morton third kit 2021/2022
Screenshot_20210628-173708_Twitter.jpg.ac6a12d3b3f9c00d81ac1439f9658edd.jpg
https://www.gmfc.net/2021-22-new-kit-and-sponsors-announced/
The third kit is glorious. Home kit is a good concept and nice to have it sponsorless. 
Sticking with the current navy kit for the away kit, but seemingly changing sponsors to McGill's. 

Why isn’t it a normal ‘hoop’ on the sleeves of the home top? The fact they look to be diagonal lines just looks really odd and kind of ruins it for me.

8 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Why isn’t it a normal ‘hoop’ on the sleeves of the home top? The fact they look to be diagonal lines just looks really odd and kind of ruins it for me.

You know what, you have solved my issue with the home top. Obviously commenting as a non Morton fan but that is what the problem is. It is the sleeves.

1 minute ago, CallumPar said:

Think they're supposed to continue the line of stripes on the body. If they showed the top without someone wearing it I bet it'd look a bit more natural, but just looks weird otherwise.

7 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Think they're supposed to continue the line of stripes on the body. If they showed the top without someone wearing it I bet it'd look a bit more natural, but just looks weird otherwise.

It's the same with the current home top although less pronounced as the blue didn't go straight to the cuff.

Screenshot-2021-05-12-at-11.12.23.png

Can't decide on that morton home one. Is it class but the pictures are doing it a disservice or is it some cheap ropey number.

The white one reminds me of an old Leeds shirt in a good way.  

1 hour ago, Jamie_M said:

Shorts and socks now shown for the Morton kits.

Screenshot_20210629-090403_Chrome.thumb.jpg.94a07c9606eac260d21f98ff052cb905.jpgScreenshot_20210629-090415_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d4cb875d812fe52537834ae33fe8e5d5.jpg

Both tops are going to look so much better on the players with the right size and full strips, the shorts and socks are excellent for both, nothing too fancy. I have to say that the first impression of the tops when those first pics came out was disappointment, thought the home top looked very cheap and the 3rd was decent enough but as has been mentioned, they fired out a honking picture of the home top, it's far too big on Ledger and just looks baggy and cheap along with telling them to fire on a pair of training shorts and no fitba socks, not good! The pics of people actually holding the strip up looks 100 times better, recon it's actually going to look well smart once it's wrapped round yer players pecs and the correct size on fans. The 3rd is actually decent, my only complaint really is the daft crane, would have been so much better with nothing there, it's still smart tho and the screenshot above of the full bifta for both look cracking tbf!