Sporting Integrity Is Nonsense

Sporting Integrity Is Utter Nonsense
I am fed up with this utter nonsense about sporting integrity when it is just used to put Scottish football down.
When you look at other leagues accepting money from corrupt tyrants, and crooked billionaires. And then some clowns decide to use the sporting integrity excuse to ask for conservative ideas that just keep Scottish soccer down. I would call it sanctimonious but they do not have morality or integrity on their side.  
Let me put what I want. 
1. The Scottish international team to do well in major trophies. 
2. The Scottish football clubs to do well in Europe. 
3. My clubs to win trophies and games.
4. The Scottish football system to attract and produce good players.

But what gets on my nerves is clowns who would rather keep Scottish football down and use the excuse of ‘sporting integrity.’ Even when it is nothing to do with integrity it is just some conservative attitude or some pedantic addiction to rules that hurts Scottish football.  
I mean specifically these areas;
1. Unpatriotic people who would rather the big sides do not have colt teams in the lower leagues and use the argument of morality and sporting integrity.
It has got NOTHING to do with sporting integrity. How does playing colt teams in the lower leagues have against integrity and morality? Surely it is far more immoral to allow top Scottish players to rot away in youth teams out of some idea of a part time finishing 4 or 5 places higher in the league. It has NOTHING to do with integrity. The Spanish, French, Belgians, Croats, Portuguese, German and French all have B teams playing in lower divisions. Are they immoral or lacking sporting integrity to do that? 
Croatia a smaller country than Scotland reached a World Cup Final in 2018. I would rather have their level of sporting integrity than avoid going to World Cups for 2 decades. It is an utter utter nonsense that putting B teams in the lower leagues affects our sporting integrity. 
It is just traitors who could not care less about the Scottish national team using conservative excuses that as it might lead to a B team winning a league it damage our integrity. Utter nonsense. And do not tell me some nonsense that Celtic and R    angers should play an entire team of youth players, as they would get slaughtered by some League of Ireland team 9-0. It would be humiliating for Scotland. 
It is surely a far worse crime as a Scot to ask for other sides to fail to produce top players on the basis you hate other clubs so much that you would even damage the national team on those levels, 
2. When you get fans of other Scottish clubs wanting other Scottish clubs to go out of business on the basis of sporting integrity, Even if it damages our chances of our clubs doing well in Europe. I know of fans of some clubs who rather Scottish football did rubbish, than have one of their rival teams do well in Europe. And then they bring up some pedantic regulation and claim it is to do with sporting integrity. 
3. One guy that got on my nerves was someone who said all Scottish clubs should be part time. His argument was that we would have more competitive and equal league. 
Nonsense. All that would happen is Scottish people would go and support clubs from other countries and our league would be worse than the other part time leagues of Europe. We would see even our champions losing 8-0 to some team from the Faroe Islands. It would be an utter disaster. No Scottish of international level would stay in Scotland. We would see a total collapse in quality of the league. 

Pal, you're getting really worked up about this. You're largely talking complete pish here and on other threads. You've got so worked up you're calling people traitors for not supporting colt sides. Have a word with yourself.

Let me put what I want. 

Club football >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tartan Army drivel. 

Filed your meltdown post in the bin where it belongs at this point. 

I've been assuming this is just a poor troll account, but then you think about the entirely unprovoked level of seethe that goes into bashing out nonsensical walls of text like this, and it seems that this entire site is trolling him without anyone being aware of it.

50 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I've been assuming this is just a poor troll account, but then you think about the entirely unprovoked level of seethe that goes into bashing out nonsensical walls of text like this, and it seems that this entire site is trolling him without anyone being aware of it.

They're all different as well. He didn't even just write it out once then copy and paste. 

That's terrifying.

12 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

Pal, you're getting really worked up about this. You're largely talking complete pish here and on other threads. You've got so worked up you're calling people traitors for not supporting colt sides. Have a word with yourself.

Traitor.

12 hours ago, virginton said:

Club football >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tartan Army drivel. 

Filed your meltdown post in the bin where it belongs at this point. 

Traitor

11 hours ago, Marten said:

I've seen some crazy posts on P&B, but you might just have won the prize of the most amount of shite about the same subject posted in one day, congratulations.

Traitor

11 hours ago, BFTD said:

Traitor

2 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

Would it surprise anyone to know that of Thistle Scotland Europe's 54 posts, 0 (ZERO) have been about Fort William and around half are about OF colts?

Why sir, what the devil are you trying to imply?  :o

It's a bit like that Alba fan who appeared and started posting furiously after the announcement that they existed, then disappeared immediately after the election. P&B must be a big deal these days.

• 11 months later...
On 28/05/2021 at 15:15, Thistle Scotland Europe said:

Sporting Integrity Is Utter Nonsense
I am fed up with this utter nonsense about sporting integrity when it is just used to put Scottish football down.
When you look at other leagues accepting money from corrupt tyrants, and crooked billionaires. And then some clowns decide to use the sporting integrity excuse to ask for conservative ideas that just keep Scottish soccer down. I would call it sanctimonious but they do not have morality or integrity on their side.  
Let me put what I want. 
2. The Scottish football clubs to do well in Europe. 
3. My clubs to win trophies and games.
4. The Scottish football system to attract and produce good players.

But what gets on my nerves is clowns who would rather keep Scottish football down and use the excuse of ‘sporting integrity.’ Even when it is nothing to do with integrity it is just some conservative attitude or some pedantic addiction to rules that hurts Scottish football.  
I mean specifically these areas;
1. Unpatriotic people who would rather the big sides do not have colt teams in the lower leagues and use the argument of morality and sporting integrity.
It has got NOTHING to do with sporting integrity. How does playing colt teams in the lower leagues have against integrity and morality? Surely it is far more immoral to allow top Scottish players to rot away in youth teams out of some idea of a part time finishing 4 or 5 places higher in the league. It has NOTHING to do with integrity. The Spanish, French, Belgians, Croats, Portuguese, German and French all have B teams playing in lower divisions. Are they immoral or lacking sporting integrity to do that? 
Croatia a smaller country than Scotland reached a World Cup Final in 2018. I would rather have their level of sporting integrity than avoid going to World Cups for 2 decades. It is an utter utter nonsense that putting B teams in the lower leagues affects our sporting integrity. 
It is just traitors who could not care less about the Scottish national team using conservative excuses that as it might lead to a B team winning a league it damage our integrity. Utter nonsense. And do not tell me some nonsense that Celtic and R    angers should play an entire team of youth players, as they would get slaughtered by some League of Ireland team 9-0. It would be humiliating for Scotland. 
It is surely a far worse crime as a Scot to ask for other sides to fail to produce top players on the basis you hate other clubs so much that you would even damage the national team on those levels, 
2. When you get fans of other Scottish clubs wanting other Scottish clubs to go out of business on the basis of sporting integrity, Even if it damages our chances of our clubs doing well in Europe. I know of fans of some clubs who rather Scottish football did rubbish, than have one of their rival teams do well in Europe. And then they bring up some pedantic regulation and claim it is to do with sporting integrity. 
3. One guy that got on my nerves was someone who said all Scottish clubs should be part time. His argument was that we would have more competitive and equal league. 
Nonsense. All that would happen is Scottish people would go and support clubs from other countries and our league would be worse than the other part time leagues of Europe. We would see even our champions losing 8-0 to some team from the Faroe Islands. It would be an utter disaster. No Scottish of international level would stay in Scotland. We would see a total collapse in quality of the league. 

This post will have Margaret Thatcher diddling herself silly in her grave