Kelty Hearts Thread

1 hour ago, barnseytheclaret said:

Afternoon!

Hoping to go to the Kelty - Hibs League Cup game : my first ever visit.

Where's the best bet(s) for a half decent pint before the game? Anywhere near the ground at all?

Thanks in advance!

Best place for a beer is actually inside the ground at the Social club.

1 hour ago, barnseytheclaret said:

Afternoon!

Hoping to go to the Kelty - Hibs League Cup game : my first ever visit.

Where's the best bet(s) for a half decent pint before the game? Anywhere near the ground at all?

Thanks in advance!

The Kings which is a 5 minute walk from the ground is decent and we’ve been looked after with a decent wee selection of sandwiches/sausage rolls etc laid out for us in there both times I’ve been down. Social club within the ground is decent too. 

21 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

https___tf-cmsv2-smithsonianmag-media_s3.amazonaws.com_filer_2a_ca_2acae8f7-7cfd-4900-b942-ffd71223f8f8_09_25_2014_tumbleweed.thumb.jpg.9dd3b2718aaaecb4a81b0935b395f3d9.jpg

Class neeb saved me from writing my yearly  Tumbleweed post , things are happening in the back ground  I'm sure , Higgy signs for Bonnyrigg would've still had him back here 

1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

Class neeb saved me from writing my yearly  Tumbleweed post , things are happening in the back ground  I'm sure , Higgy signs for Bonnyrigg would've still had him back here 

He'll do well there. Tranent fans seemed a bit indifferent with him but he was class for us.

1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

Wondering Tids will use his Morton connections to get Strapp and Mcgratten signed up would be decent for us and needed 🤔🤔

We're we not linked with Strapp previously? Both would be good additions but a stretch potentially.

1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

We're we not linked with Strapp previously? Both would be good additions but a stretch potentially.

Aye think we were neeb , , lots of FT players looking for decent gigs and not that many about, think we are a good stepping stone as proven with Lyon , Agyeman , Barjonas etc do you never know they can play themselves into a FT gig  after a good  season with us 

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

From our Boards latest statement it looks like the training facility for ICT at KH is off and ICT will remain training at Fort George.

Yes, had heard this was the case a couple of days ago. Can understand some of the seethe fron the ICT support but on a purely financial basis & for attracting players it made sense. 

15 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Yes, had heard this was the case a couple of days ago. Can understand some of the seethe fron the ICT support but on a purely financial basis & for attracting players it made sense. 

So will this affect the Kelty budget for the coming season? Or was the ICT thing a bonus on top if it happened?

1 hour ago, Otis Blue said:

So will this affect the Kelty budget for the coming season? Or was the ICT thing a bonus on top if it happened?

Would have been bonus income (which of course would have boosted) but no dramas budget wise as far as I am aware.

14 hours ago, Kelheart said:

But as ma auld gran used to say "Nae news is gid news "

Be careful quoting auld grans ... mine used to say "where ere ye be let the wind blaw free" ... 😏

38 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Be careful quoting auld grans ... mine used to say "where ere ye be let the wind blaw free" ... 😏

better oot than in as they say neeb