Kelty Hearts Thread

23 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Moore on the bench 😀 Noting no trialists named with Biabi on the bench also, potentially signed? 

FB_IMG_1688821067705.jpg

I’ve mentioned it before and I’ll mention it again, if whoever is in charge of writing up these graphics doesn’t start spelling Kyle Gourlay properly I will be manifesting your clubs demise.

5 minutes ago, Aidan said:

I’ve mentioned it before and I’ll mention it again, if whoever is in charge of writing up these graphics doesn’t start spelling Kyle Gourlay properly I will be manifesting your clubs demise.

Be some laugh when Kelty win the league only to then lose all their games 3-0 by default when they realise they've been playing an unregistered player all season!

2 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Be some laugh when Kelty win the league only to then lose all their games 3-0 by default when they realise they've been playing an unregistered player all season!

Trust someone will bookmark this please ... 😎

8 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

😆😆😆 we can but dream 

😂😂 was at a works do yesterday so missed the action , teams actually looking a lot better then I could've imagined when we let almost 95% of last seasons squad go , was excited to see what was going to happen with that and with Dean going to pastures new but it's hopefully looking like we are going to put out a young hungry team on the pitch with a few experienced players to keep them right would say from what I've seen so far (I know jthey are bounce matches) 

Gourley looks an upgrade on Jamieson 

Tiwi as good as Agyeman 

Johnstone upgrade on Fash 

Walker upgrade on Peggie 

Lyon just as good as Barjo 

can you tell I'm excited about this season 😂😂

12 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

😂😂 was at a works do yesterday so missed the action , teams actually looking a lot better then I could've imagined when we let almost 95% of last seasons squad go , was excited to see what was going to happen with that and with Dean going to pastures new but it's hopefully looking like we are going to put out a young hungry team on the pitch with a few experienced players to keep them right would say from what I've seen so far (I know jthey are bounce matches) 

Gourley looks an upgrade on Jamieson 

Tiwi as good as Agyeman 

Johnstone upgrade on Fash 

Walker upgrade on Peggie 

Lyon just as good as Barjo 

can you tell I'm excited about this season 😂😂

Agree on all points bar Johnstone. Fash had more quality but what Johnstone will bring is workrate which will allow others to press. Fash got a bit lazy/injured last year. I'm excited about Tiwi for sure, what a live wire. 

Also, we'll actually see some football getting played on the deck. Hard to tell until the real business starts but I'd wager we are better than last year! 

Sorry Kelty fans but Gourlay is a bit of a disaster was shocking for us and had a terrible game against us last season as well when we played Cove in a 4-4 draw. Maybe he will be better in league 1 though. When he was at us we were in stoppage time against Ross County 2-1 down a minute away from getting relegated and he comes out the box with ball in his hand and gives away a free kick he never played for us again and was released at the end of the season. 

25 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Sorry Kelty fans but Gourlay is a bit of a disaster was shocking for us and had a terrible game against us last season as well when we played Cove in a 4-4 draw. Maybe he will be better in league 1 though. When he was at us we were in stoppage time against Ross County 2-1 down a minute away from getting relegated and he comes out the box with ball in his hand and gives away a free kick he never played for us again and was released at the end of the season. 

Hope your wrong 😂but can only go on how he's handled himself against Raith n Partick when under the cosh he pulled off some really good stops and controlled his box well I thought 

30 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

He's been excellent so far for us. Maybe a run in L1 and some confidence will do him good.

21 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Hope your wrong 😂but can only go on how he's handled himself against Raith n Partick when under the cosh he pulled off some really good stops and controlled his box well I thought 

Tbf to Gourlay he had a couple decent games in the premiership for us but if he's playing regularly expect a couple of disaster moments that end up costing you points. 

19 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

He's been excellent so far for us. Maybe a run in L1 and some confidence will do him good.

Like I said to the other Kelty fan he will have some good games but he was also have a lot of complete disaster moments if he's playing regularly and again that will lead to him costing  you big points 

14 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Like I said to the other Kelty fan he will have some good games but he was also have a lot of complete disaster moments if he's playing regularly and again that will lead to him costing  you big points 

Glass half full he'll have learned from them 😀

20 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Glass half full he'll have learned from them 😀

Considering he had a complete disaster last season against us when playing from cove I'm not too sure. League 1 is quite a low level though and he will have some good games. But I do think he will have a couple of disaster moments. Just hopefully his good games come against Falkirk and preferably Alloa and QOTS and his bad games comes against us 😂

To be fair most keepers our level are prone to wee howler every now and again and that's what most people remember not the 10 games in a row when they've done their job n played decent , include myself in this as well 😂😂 anyway like him so far and as long as the good far outweighs the bad I will be happy and if he does end up shit then young Liam will jump in no probs as a confident young wee keeper we have as back up 

1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

To be fair most keepers our level are prone to wee howler every now and again and that's what most people remember not the 10 games in a row when they've done their job n played decent , include myself in this as well 😂😂 anyway like him so far and as long as the good far outweighs the bad I will be happy and if he does end up shit then young Liam will jump in no probs as a confident young wee keeper we have as back up 

Fair enough GL for the rest of the season expect when you are playing us. hopefully yous take points off Falkirk ideally Queens and Alloa as well

1 hour ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Fair enough GL for the rest of the season expect when you are playing us. hopefully yous take points off Falkirk ideally Queens and Alloa as well

Likewise neeb , you'll be looking to be winning league probably, I would take  7th/8th right now in a heartbeat 

22 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Biabi is back. Good squad addition and gives us some depth.

FB_IMG_1689279096619.jpg

Totally neeb and if Moore is a confirmed signing?  I'd say the squads looking not too bad for starting the season , 2 or 3 decent loans and couple of the young ones to beef the squad up and good to go and must admit a lot better looking than I'd imagined after the close season shake up 

1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

Totally neeb and if Moore is a confirmed signing?  I'd say the squads looking not too bad for starting the season , 2 or 3 decent loans and couple of the young ones to beef the squad up and good to go and must admit a lot better looking than I'd imagined after the close season shake up 

Moore confirmed 100% also KelHeart....panic over 😆