New SPFL sponsor

20 minutes ago, smc4761 said:

Simple solution kick them out of Scottish football. How easy was that ?

Bin the SPFL?

I admire your staunchness but we don't need to go that far, I'm sure that we can find compromise regarding our contractual issues. 

'However, we have been met with a refusal to give the board sight of any pre-existing third-party contract that would prevent the club from providing inventory for cinch.
'The refusal by one of our clubs to provide inventory for cinch presents a real and substantial commercial risk to the SPFL – and one which materially threatens the SPFL's fee payments to all 42 SPFL clubs.

Also know as ‘we haven’t managed to sign a backdated contract yet’ expect to see Parks motor group appear in the official site soon.

Surely it is simple to provide a copy of the contract you are relying on to invoke this opt-out rule or should we just take their word for it?

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Bin the SPFL?

I admire your staunchness but we don't need to go that far, I'm sure that we can find compromise regarding our contractual issues. 

The bully boy club will never be satisfied unless arbitration finds in their favour. This is a club who were guests at Tannadice on Saturday, but insisted on not using their hosts behind interviewee advertising board. 

5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

The bully boy club will never be satisfied unless arbitration finds in their favour. This is a club who were guests at Tannadice on Saturday, but insisted on not using their hosts behind interviewee advertising board. 

The scoundrels!!!

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

The scoundrels!!!

I know that you will back your club to the hilt, but it is simply one more in a list of things that your club has carried out to give the middle finger to the rest of Scottish football. No other football association will accept you, so you really have to get used to the idea that to compete you need the rest of the SPFL to compete against.

31 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I know that you will back your club to the hilt, but it is simply one more in a list of things that your club has carried out to give the middle finger to the rest of Scottish football. No other football association will accept you, so you really have to get used to the idea that to compete you need the rest of the SPFL to compete against.

Doncaster signing a contract after he had been informed of a serious issue is hardly Rangers  giving Scottish football the middle finger. 

34 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

that and more, but you’re getting all emotional ‘cos the big bad ranjurs wouldn’t stand in front of a board during a contractual dispute.

1 hour ago, steelmen said:

Also know as ‘we haven’t managed to sign a backdated contract yet’ expect to see Parks motor group appear in the official site soon.

Surely it is simple to provide a copy of the contract you are relying on to invoke this opt-out rule or should we just take their word for it?

I don’t know the answer but do commercial deals need to be registered with SFA/SPFL?  You wouldn’t want them having inappropriate side contracts.

15 minutes ago, bennett said:

Doncaster signing a contract after he had been informed of a serious issue is hardly Rangers  giving Scottish football the middle finger. 

Have they provided any evidence of a serious issue?

17 minutes ago, bennett said:

The SPFL had perhaps been advised of a “serious issue” but Rangers haven’t yet been able to confirm this “serious issue” by showing anyone what this “serious issue” is. Do you not agree that they can’t just say there’s a problem, they have to show the SPFL what the problem is?

20 minutes ago, bennett said:

Maybe your club should provide evidence of the pre-existing contract *causing* this commercial conflict which is such a 'serious issue' then?

Unless of course they have something to hide?

12 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

What are the chances that Rangers will accept this dispute going to arbitration? None, I would say.

They'd be stupid not to, given how well resisting it worked for Heart of Midlothian and Partick Thistle.

3 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

8m x42 x5 😂

Educational attainment levels in West Edinburgh are definitely slipping.

It's good that you showed your working, but Scottish fitba' really isn't going to be collecting £1.68 billion any time soon.

The answer you're looking for is '£8 million'. Or maybe an average of £38,095.24

Edited by Aim Here

What are the chances that Rangers will accept this dispute going to arbitration? None, I would say.

The only answer is to forfeit every game, and prize money, until they show their evidence or comply with the rules that they signed up to.

I thought ignoring contracts would’ve stopped when dodgy Dave walked away