Food/Drink That You Can No Longer Buy

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

You can still get MB bars, the poor man's Fry's Cream.

We used to get them from the Ice Cream van, would've been around the mid 1970s.  As you say, a poor man's Fry's Cream - the chocolate wouldn't melt and the filling was tasteless.  Cheap though. 

Just now, coprolite said:

Big Wagon Wheels

How big exactly were Big Wagon Wheels?

Never sure if this is an "everything's getting smaller" thing, or if it's just an "I've been slowly getting bigger since I was wee and I'm too thick to realise" situation. My pet peeve in this area has always been Big Macs; they were roughly the size of a standard 1984 hamburger when last I checked.

It's only perception at this stage but i'm sure someone on the net will have researched it. It would be weird to not think that, say, club biscuits or cans of juice had got equally smaller and single out Wagon wheels. 

I'll do some research and get back to you. 

From the Daily Mirror, so practically a peer reviewed journal:

Are-Chocolate-Bars-Getting-Smaller.thumb.jpg.53ae03357e64a8a20607ece265fd17ac.jpg

Edited by coprolite