G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

44 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Simeone doesn’t shake hands with opposition managers after a game, I remember the hullabaloo after he completely snubbed Klopp, Rodgers should be happy he at least got a slap on the hand.  

Simone acted like a kunt last night.

36 minutes ago, AJF said:

I think that will be pretty tough given that Feyenoord beat Lazio which I reckon was probably the worst result possible for Celtic given your remaining fixtures.

With away games to Atletico and Lazio ahead of your home match against Feyenoord, you'll probably need to avoid defeat in both those away games to have a shot, I reckon.

Yeah like I say still in the discussion but if your asking me if we will we probs won't. 

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

No, no they don’t.

We must’ve been having a decent night when you have to stoop to this level. 

What is it?  I couldnt get a proper swatch at it what with the Celtic players being on their arses for the last half hour. 

4 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

He looks like a fucking nightmare to work for.

The absolute worst kind of manager in the way he acts on the sidelines. See Arteta as another example.

Yet the overwhelming majority of players who have worked with him absolutely love him. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/10/2023 at 19:19, JMDPco said:

Yet the overwhelming majority of players who have worked with him absolutely love him. 

You can see how players love working under him in the same way many have absolutely loved Mourinho. A manager can be an absolute arsehole to all and sundry but if he has his players back then that is the reputation he will have among football players.