G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

Love this all out attacking football from Celtic. Only problem is when you play teams that are better at it than you. 

It is starting to look incredibly naive. 

Motherwell have defended deep in almost every game and the only one we went toe to toe we lost v Hibs. 

Starting to look like Ange has no plan B….

These are pretty confusing tactics.

Ralston has only just become a half capable fullback and now Ange thinks he's Pep and wants him playing CM, recieving with back to goal against top players.

What could go wrong. [emoji1787]

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

Just now, welldaft said:

Love this all out attacking football from Celtic. Only problem is when you play teams that are better at it than you. 

It is starting to look incredibly naive. 

Motherwell have defended deep in almost every game and the only one we went toe to toe we lost v Hibs. 

Starting to look like Ange has no plan B….

I can deal with Celtic or Rangers being fun to watch as long as they're shite so this is ideal. 

1 minute ago, gaz5 said:

These are pretty confusing tactics.

Ralston has only just become a half capable fullback and now Ange thinks he's Pep and wants him playing CM, recieving with back to goal against top players.

What could go wrong. emoji1787.png

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

Fell over like a diddy for the Dundee United equaliser. Half capable is being generous.

No we know why away fans from Scotland are not allowed in Celtic Park. Probably concerned fans will die laughing at the pish on display…

There was a point I was pissed off we only got £3.25m for Turnbull. Looks like his performances have fallen like the rest of Celtic team.