G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

1 minute ago, DMCs said:

Which competition do the Angeballers drop into if they get knocked out again?

Let’s not forget the Angeballers battered you just the other week without breaking a sweat so you may want to wind the neck in just a little 

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Let’s not forget the Angeballers battered you just the other week without breaking a sweat so you may want to wind the neck in just a little 

Is there even a competition below the Conference League? Is the InterToto still going?

Just all about the Scottish coefficient here and it seems Celtic are ruining it as per usual.

24 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

It’s the go to reason any time a Scottish side get turfed out in the August qualifiers. They must presume it’s the case across the board. 

Having to play competitive games while doing preseason training is going to put you at a disadvantage. The question there is should the players essentially stop training for 6-7 weeks? You see a lot of top players now using their time off to do personal training camps. The tradition for Scottish players was to get bevvied for a few weeks and turn up at preseason overweight. 

The Norwegians here will have spent 6 weeks doing warm weather training. They should be at a physical peak. 

5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Not convinced Rogic and O’Riley together work I imagine we will see Hatate on soon as well as not GG as nothing sticks to Maeda.

Bodo aren’t mugs but

Given that sections of the Scottish media are saying Hatate is as good as a peak Iniesta, it’s criminal he’s not starting every game imvho.

8 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

You never, ever, ever, ever learn do you? :lol: 

I'm sorry but the intricacies of the European diddy competitons aren't my forte. I'll leave the Intertoto to the likes of yourself while the champions play the big boys.

1 minute ago, DMCs said:

I'm sorry but the intricacies of the European diddy competitons aren't my forte. I'll leave the Intertoto to the likes of yourself while the champions play the big boys.

You’re not in the CL, mate. 
Rangers fucked that up. Again.