Time to go Steve Clarke

The thread was a knee jerk reaction founded on disappointment created by unrealistic expectations. No chance Clarke was getting sacked nor should he. nuff said. 😉

Edited by 2426255

4 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Theres a wide range of views on here which for the most part have been constructive. Different people have different opinions.

And nobodys forcing you to read or post on the thread.

Boring, predictable reply.

Just now, 2426255 said:

Bing, you're like a stubborn old billy goat. give it up mate - let the thread die.

Are you not keeping it going? Ill just keep answering your same repeated point over and over. Every day

And ill just keep saying the same thing same as you. But ill just quote myself as its easier.

On 02/08/2021 at 20:16, BingMcCrosby said:

Over the last 16 pages there's been quite a wide range of views.

Everyones ideas of realistic expectations is different so its entirely personal.

For me its not unrealistic to expect to take more than zero points from two home matches. And the czech performance in particular was disappointing. Also its fairly well agreed that the team selection was not perfect. The style of play was also not great either.

Some people want Steve Clarke to stay despite agreeing with some or all of this, because they think he can improve things.

I hope he can, but I doubt he will.

The thread may also get alot more popular depending on upcoming results. So get the hankies ready

Just now, 2426255 said:

Bing, I know this thread is your baby and you want it to be a success but you've got to let it go - put your ego away, it's just making you look stubborn and childish.

Ok we can close the thread 🤣  242 said so.

Let's see what happens, hopefully we get some positive results soon.

If not you can come on and close the thread again 🙄