Time to go Steve Clarke

1 minute ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Yes three years it has been up, congratulations. Have a read thru it. You will see many posts from me praising the work of Clarke.

Go have a look for yourself.

After the euros I got behind the team and got on with supporting Scotland. Clarke had a good run of results. The recent games are worse than the euros tho. This has all been discussed at great length. But we can rehash it if you really want.

No personally I'm not a rangers fan. But rangers fans much the same as celtic fans have the right to an opinion on the national team also.

Provided that is ok with you that is?

🐑

It's poor to be honest. You say you're a fan Bing - but you didn't post after we beat Armenia yet within an hour of the defeats to Ukraine and Rep of Ireland you were straight on here. It's more than an opinion - it's more like a campaign to generate support. 

On 12/06/2022 at 00:24, BingMcCrosby said:

Well I was certainly right alot more than you, which again im not pleased with.

But just for you personally (random person I've never spoken to) ram it right up you. I was right you were wrong ha ha ha

2 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Ok you have given in 👍

and a bit immature.

You purposely kept this thread after we made the playoffs because you always intended to revisit it.

Steve Clarke's time will end at some point and it will be dictated by the results he gets in future matches. Is it beyond you to get behind the team and the manager rather than circling like a vulture waiting for a bad result.

8 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

I haunt your dreams number guy, muh ha ha

Aye, ok 🤷‍♂️, You're just making an arse of yourself again tbf

image.png

You might just be better off knocking it on the head and going to sleep.

Edited by 2426255

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Bielsa would be an absolute disaster as Scotland manager.

To be honest I wouldn’t fancy him for the job, but I think the point is we should at least be going out and asking these guys if they’re interested instead of settling for some Scottish jobber 

Just get the best available manager. If they happen to be Scottish, that's fine. If not, we shouldn't be afraid to appoint any of the eight billion or so non-Scots just because one didn't do very well, with an admittedly poor squad to choose from, twenty years ago.

15 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Just get the best available manager. If they happen to be Scottish, that's fine. If not, we shouldn't be afraid to appoint any of the eight billion or so non-Scots just because one didn't do very well, with an admittedly poor squad to choose from, twenty years ago.

Its mental, the way we eulogise how long its been since our last WC, yet something that happened a mere 4 years later is burned into our heads as a warning against non-Scottish managers. 

I mean, Celtic havent had a Scottish manager since 2009, Rangers, depending if Murty considers himself a Scotsman or not, you are looking at bit-part caretaker stints here and there for Scots since McCoist in 2014. 

An Englishman has never won the EPL in its EPL era. The best teams consistently cast the net wide, and their National team could realistically be called footballs biggest underachievers. They have dabbled with foreign coaches but in the main, they have won f**k all whilst going round the English jobber merry-go-round.  

The case against going foreign/non-Scots couldn't be any flimsier.