Scots on the move

17 hours ago, Jives Miguel said:

Max Johnston confirmed at Sturm Graz.

Right-back is becoming our new left-back. Hickey, Patterson, Ramsay and Johnston all 22 or under. Crazy to think this was a major problem position as little as 2 years ago.

Fab reporting Mebude to Westerlo is done as well. Strange one, fee will only be for a couple of million I'd have thought. I thought he was one of the more highly thought of youth players at City and they've sold about 3 this window for upwards of £10m each.

You can add Harrison Ashby to that list.  Was West Ham, and now Newcastle (scored against Rangers last week).  He has almost no senior experience but at 21, is still on the radar.  I suspect a loan, similar to Ramsay, is what he needs.

12 hours ago, HuttonDressedAsLahm said:

You can add Harrison Ashby to that list.  Was West Ham, and now Newcastle (scored against Rangers last week).  He has almost no senior experience but at 21, is still on the radar.  I suspect a loan, similar to Ramsay, is what he needs.

Also could add another Newcastle right-back to that list in Livramento if Clarke fancied tapping him up.

Wolves want Che Adams from Southampton for £15m.

Saints, ironically, could replace Adams with another Scotland cap in Ross Stewart.

They are keen to land the Sunderland striker although there is interest from a string of other clubs including Premier League new boys Luton Town, Coventry City and Stoke.

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, afca32 said:

Scott Banks has joined St Pauli on loan from Crystal Palace. An exciting move for him.

Really looking forward to watching this one this season.  He'll be playing as an inverted winger on the right (if he can displace Metcalfe) to allow Saliakas (RWB) to overlap.  

I think he'll take a little bit of time to shine as BL2 is a hard league.  Hope he's playing in Berlin in a few weeks 🙏

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Ryan Fraser considering a season long loan at Southampton after being frozen out of first team training at Newcastle for the last six months 

He still has two years on his contract so I think a loan is quite likely.

14 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Not sure if it's got any actual legs, but Scott McTominay is being linked with a loan to Bayern Munich.

Swap deal for Gravenberch apparently. Be a class move for him but i can't see him playing much more than he is now.

He's not playing ahead of kimmich or goretzka 

16 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Sky reporting that Leeds have had a £4m bid for Kenny McLean rejected by Norwich.

Kenny McLean played under current Leeds Utd manager Daniel Farke when he was Norwich City manager so that's the link.

It's a sideways move imo so would be neither for nor against it personally. 

Edited by 2426255