Love Island 2021

48 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Faye needs to be removed for her own safety. She’s a complete fucking nutter.

Christ all the girls were even nervous.

I think the girls are intimidated by her. They all seem very, very reluctant to say anything and at times we're egging her on a bit with "she's always got the best come backs" type patter. Surely someone should have taken her aside and had a word.

Either way I don't really think she should be allowed to continue in this. That was abusive behaviour towards everyone in the villa and I can't see the situation improving for her.

Just caught up with Fridays episode, just me that thinks that something was cut from the movie scene between Faye and Jake? One minute it seemed relatively OK and the next minute Jake's full face is purple and he's absolutely fuming. There must have been something said there that they couldn't air. 

That full episode was genuinely difficult to watch. Faye's consistent abuse of Teddy while saying its his fault she's doing it was horrible. Her comments to Dale and Matt were awful as well. Love island should probably have some form of protocol to intervene when things go too far like that, it's not good for anyone involved or anyone watching. 

Just caught up with Fridays episode, just me that thinks that something was cut from the movie scene between Faye and Jake? One minute it seemed relatively OK and the next minute Jake's full face is purple and he's absolutely fuming. There must have been something said there that they couldn't air. 
That full episode was genuinely difficult to watch. Faye's consistent abuse of Teddy while saying its his fault she's doing it was horrible. Her comments to Dale and Matt were awful as well. Love island should probably have some form of protocol to intervene when things go too far like that, it's not good for anyone involved or anyone watching. 

I was wondering. She’d been getting very vocal and the girls were getting more nervous around her.

Absolute scenes if she’s eliminated tomorrow night and Teddy cracks on with Abigail.

11 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Why has Jake dressed like a cricket umpire? Genuinely can't stand the boy. 

I thought fishmonger at first but cricket umpire is good.

Teddy needs to move on here. Kaz and Tyler are going to win this I reckon.

I’m a couple of episodes behind so only watched the film ones last night. First time I have ever struggled to watch it.

I actually feel sorry for Faye. Not because she is a compete arsehole but because she will get absolutely skates when she comes out and I don’t think she will cope

That stupid voice Faye puts on is far, far worse than her going absolutely mental for no reason. I would far rather she was roaring at me than telling me something in that daft fucking David Brent nonsense.

Faye just realised her only shot at £50k is gone.

Good.

35 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Did he play in Scotland this new lad?

Was backup to SOD at Killie for 6 months. Barely featured but I think he was half decent whenever he played. 

There must be a better way of kicking people off than letter the islanders choose. Boring and predictable every time. Give them all a card and let them vote weakest link style of you must, but this current way is just boring. 

Edited by Coooombe