One year ago today was a much better time for me

Randy71

2 hours ago, Randy71 said:

Just one year ago today was a much better time for me because of two things. One, my Chihuahua dog was still alive and two, Joe Biden was not President.

I think your dog was lucky tbh.

Living in Scotland and not being American, it is fairly easy to ignore who the American President was.

The exception was Trump.  One long tiresome publicity stunt.  What outrageous thing is he going to say or do next.  His behaviour encouraged obnoxious behaviour in other countries too.   Now with him gone, normality has returned.  I can watch the news and it might be about something else.

51 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Living in Scotland and not being American, it is fairly easy to ignore who the American President was.

The exception was Trump.  One long tiresome publicity stunt.  What outrageous thing is he going to say or do next.  His behaviour encouraged obnoxious behaviour in other countries too.   Now with him gone, normality has returned.  I can watch the news and it might be about something else.

I've always been aware of who the American president is, but that's usually about it. I'd be hard pushed to list them in order since 1960, which is about the first one I remember, but then again I'd be equally hard-pressed to name the British prime ministers since 1960 and what order they were, too.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

I've always been aware of who the American president is, but that's usually about it. I'd be hard pushed to list them in order since 1960, which is about the first one I remember, but then again I'd be equally hard-pressed to name the British prime ministers since 1960 and what order they were, too.

No shit, granda! I'd wager you'd struggle to list last week's dinners in order.  😉

23 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Chihuahuas are quite long lived but prone to a number of painful health problems. It's probably glad it's dead. Also being owned by a republican bot sounds like a miserable existence. 

Not too mention having to live behind a wall in the garden because he is Mexican.  🙂

14 hours ago, Randy71 said:

Just one year ago today was a much better time for me because of two things. One, my Chihuahua dog was still alive and two, Joe Biden was not President.

It was a tougher time for me.  Joe Biden was still alive and my Chihuahua was not President.

#MAGA (Make America Growl Again)

2 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Whatever happened to that boy who would post on here pretending to be a delivery driver in New York? Can’t mind his name. 

and he wasn't? why did he pretend otherwise and however did his clever ruse get exposed?