Scotland v Moldova

13 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

Apologies.

It's in the QR Codes section of the Booking Guide, rather than in the email itself.Screenshot_20210729_135915_com.adobe.reader.thumb.jpeg.8f13a11b90f664c356d92a061a80ac01.jpeg

Ah cheers, never bothered reading that... Bought enough tickets in the past to know how to use the website. Was a bit of pain having to screenshot and crop tickets for other folk.

Also, Israel KO according to tickets is 1945....

image.png.6dc67f85cfc3b248308a2d4c62b01624.png

2 minutes ago, a_n_d_o said:

Ah cheers, never bothered reading that... Bought enough tickets in the past to know how to use the website. Was a bit of pain having to screenshot and crop tickets for other folk.

Also, Israel KO according to tickets is 1945....

image.png.6dc67f85cfc3b248308a2d4c62b01624.png

Everywhere else saying 5pm that I've seen. Another mess.

I've bought Moldova and Israel tickets, but swerving Denmark for now.  Not much interest in watching a glorified friendly if we're already out, and I'll take the risk of getting one should it be a crunch playoff.  

Still, bit weird chucking up all the games at once.  Must be hoping to cash in on everybody being desperate to get to a game and not risk trying to fill a stadium for Israel if we're already out.

When do we announce the squad for this? Assuming probably 24th/25th August?

Hopefully a decent crowd in if permitable, but slightly disheartened re Petries comments about hampden redevelopment, or lack of, being linked to a 2030 WC bid.

What a boost to not just the fans, but the Scottish football public as a who if on the back of the Euros we heard something positive in terms of upgrading the most visable and iconic piece of football infrastructure in Scotland. Would have given these games even more of a boost in ticket sales.

On the squads, I'd like to see us go for as strong as possible and be default as close to the Euros squad as possible, but maybe allow for a few of the old guard to drop away. I'm not sure there would be much value in say recalling Considine as a squad player for example if there is players with better potential who would gain from time with the squad. Likewise in goal. If McGlauchlan isn't going to start, then the 3rd keeper should may e be a nod to the future. Kelly/Clark/McCrorrie for example.

Equally, if there is someone who starts the season on fire, regardless of age, club and experiance, get then in right away. 

Apologies if this has been asked before, or is in the wrong place, but -

Does anyone know when the Loyalty Points for purchasing tickets for the three remaining home WC qualifiers will be credited to SSC accounts?

Thanks.

Would assume each point gets credited after the relevant game. Pretty sure that has always been the case with the away points.

8 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I can never remember if it’s West or East stand we typically shoot into second half for games. Can anyone let me know?

West. I sit in the North and we shoot to my right in the second half. Fairly sure that's west (although it took me far longer than it ought to work that out).