English Premier League 2021/22 Season

I think some sort of termination of contract or sacking is inevitable.

They’ll wait until the sentencing.
Granted it’s quite obvious he’s guilty, but if they sacked him and he was found not guilty, then they’d have some legal battle from him for loss of earnings.

3 hours ago, mizfit said:

They’ll wait until the sentencing.
Granted it’s quite obvious he’s guilty, but if they sacked him and he was found not guilty, then they’d have some legal battle from him for loss of earnings.

Yup.

59 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
6 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

What's happened with the investigation at Everton?

No idea.

40 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

I see that both French and English media are getting on the casual racism train here 

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59334604

I mean, all black dudes named Mendy are the same right?

I wonder how they covered this one...
Hilarious gaffe as wrong photo of bald, bearded man used to announce Man  Utd icon Stam as new manager of FC Cincinnati

Obviously all bald white Dutch dudes are the same despite having totally different names right?

remember a few seasons ago when the ugly sisters {mainly sellick} wanted to f**k off to england and then they moaned about the price of a cup ticket against each other ? iirc it was 40 something pounds, which was roughly what you paid in england but a new high up here., i bet the fans are now happy the english didnt want them

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10212819/Chelsea-tell-fans-season-ticket-prices-TRIPLING-year-Stamford-Bridges-West-Stand-upper.html

7323.jpg?width=445&quality=45&auto=forma

Chelsea fans when they ''saved'' football, they should've stayed in the hoose, something needed to pay for those players wages

Edited by Meldrew

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Hes not good enough for title challenging* squad anyway and should have been let go in summer

*I know, but best end of a Billion pound squad etc

I think he’d be an alright squad player if given the right role but Ole has a gazillion attackers who just get thrown onto the pitch with no structure so it won’t be happening any time soon.