English Premier League 2021/22 Season

30 minutes ago, Brummie Clyde said:
10 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:
No bad, but better than the £100 million man?
1BB2F68C-A78F-43B9-8D2A-A170D790F081.jpeg.8e3d15cb7e28f724efc7285b5565787c.jpeg

One of the biggest crooks ever to play in the top flight. Spent every game trying to crock opposition players and got away with it, because he played for Manure

what a pile of manure you've just posted

5 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Tottenham have become the first team in history to lose games in each of the Champions League, European Cup, Cup Winners' Cup, UEFA Cup, Europa League, Intertoto Cup and the Europa Conference League.

Stolen from Twitter. 

Spurs'd it indeed.

See when a club makes a slightly iffy signing, you always get some pundits and football fans saying "what a waste of money" or "I can't see why they've signed him" but you get others who say "I can see why they'd take a punt on him" or "he might kick on now he's got his move" or whatever. I don't think I've heard/seen/spoke to anyone who thinks this represents a good deal for Arsenal. To think they sold Martinez for less than half that? 

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
11 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:
One of the biggest crooks ever to play in the top flight. Spent every game trying to crock opposition players and got away with it, because he played for Manure

What a crock of shit.

Agree. One of the truly great midfielders of the past three decades. When England beat Scotland 2-0 at Hampden in 1999, I witnessed one of the greatest midfield performances I have ever seen. Hell, in terms of “being there”, other than Wembley 67 as a kid, I don’t think I have seen anything better.

A truly brilliant footballer.

Someone on TalkSport said that a striker is the last piece of the puzzle for Arsenal.
What’s the puzzle? A mammoth jobbie?

11 English lads with Barclays experience is all you need, init.

I don’t think Anyone at Arsenal knows what they want in the side, and until they figure it out they’ll never be anything more than a mid table side.

Keep saying it…..it’s as if they are obsessed with Wenger’s style of football….and failing miserably at it.

George Graham’s Arsenal would be a far better building block. They don’t need more elaborate passing players. They need a hard as nails back four. Kieran Tierney and the young lad Smith Rowe look to be a cut above the rest of Arsenal’s squad.

49 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Keep saying it…..it’s as if they are obsessed with Wenger’s style of football….and failing miserably at it.

George Graham’s Arsenal would be a far better building block. They don’t need more elaborate passing players. They need a hard as nails back four. Kieran Tierney and the young lad Smith Rowe look to be a cut above the rest of Arsenal’s squad.

This has been Arsenal for at least a decade.  A lot of good attacking players and good creative passers but no leaders and no hard men.  Granit Xhaka is not the answer, I thought Thomas Partey would be the answer but that hasn't materialized and the lesser said about the endless rotation of mediocre center backs the better

12 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Saka & the young Martinelli are more than decent, the main issue is Lego Pep, he just isnt good enough.