English Premier League 2021/22 Season

3 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Sorry I didn't realise that was part of the debate. The discussion so far has been who is better right now? Kane might not even be at his prime yet. That could happen at Man City or another top tier club next season.

I took it as a general who is better but not neccesariliy now, but I imagine you are correct any sensible person would at this point in their careers swap Benzema for Kane purely based on age. 

I enjoyed that first half. I enjoyed Ronaldo’s fantastic strike, I enjoyed Spurs coming back into it. I must admit, as an NFL fan, was unprepared to see the shot of Tom Brady there watching the game. Love them or loathe them, Ronaldo and Brady are simply two of the greatest, ever.

26 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

when was the last time anyone over-hyped these 2 teams? they have been pish for years

The Media had Man U as title contenders at the start of the season, and the media gives a hell of a lot of column inches to these two