English Premier League 2021/22 Season

Rodris’ finish is lovely, but see if you are going to set up infront of city like that you need to be putting pressure on the ball.
All 5 goals, arsenal stand and allow the cross to come in. Doesn’t help that leno is pish as well.

2 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

OK but for how long can they keep saying "it's not my team".  Arsenal as a club are a shambles, but they have players that are good enough for them to at least compete for the Europa League so the buck has to stop somewhere

I do agree.

He’s not good enough but I doubt his vision for Arsenal would include Chambers and Holding.

Unless they bring in someone like Conte I doubt they’ll improve significantly.

1 hour ago, AyrshireTon said:

That Burnley goal has been coming.

Now don't feck it up.

A draw wasn't a bad result but Burnley look like relegation candidates after another disappointing window.

With such a limited squad due to lack of investment, this season could be a struggle even for Sean Dyche.

2 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

If you need any evidence that Ronaldo isn't going to solve Man United's problems, today's game is that evidence. 30 minutes in and they've not even come close to creating anything. Absolutely woeful throughout the team. 

Fred is the weakness. United need a midfield general to provide leadership and organisation.

If Van de Beek can't get into this team with McTominay out for a while, he should move on.

3 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
35 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:
Awful stuff from Fred there. Wolves should be ahead of Ole's duffers already. 

Squandered a handful of chances now, you just know it will bite them on the arse later.

Traore is causing all sorts of problems but he seems incapable of any end product. 

Traore is causing all sorts of problems but he seems incapable of any end product. 
They were talking about him on MotD the other week and his output in terms of goals and assists is abysmal.

Edit to add, according to the score app I use in the previous 3 seasons he played in 104 games, and returned 7 goals and 12 assists.

Paul Pogba is so shite in that deeper midfield role.

The guy genuinely has no defensive awareness or discipline and the amount of times he loses the ball just out of sloppiness is infuriating.

He's fantastic when he's given a free role with people to pick up the slack, but Utd would be better off getting rid of him and bringing in someone like Tielemans who can actually play that role.