Elgin City 2021-22

January window upcoming and I wonder if we'll see Cove loaning out Vigurs to Elgin? He's frozen out our team, lives in Nairn, mates with Draper and wants game time. Don't know if you are looking for a defensive CM who can ping a pass but if Price enquiries I'd be surprised if we said no. 

On 05/12/2022 at 02:16, Thom & Gerry said:

I would take a defensive midfielder but think a wingback/winger would be our priority on both sides given that these positions are occupied mainly by loanees with Nicholson at least,  likely to return to his parent club.

I’d expect Young to stay with you, unless Aberdeen gets a wild hair and recalls Ngwenya…but the Dons announcement listed him as loaned until May, it was ours that said January. We’re almost certain to want Ngwenya to stay the season, and as long as Young is getting playing time…

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

Hello friendly Elginites. What are the chances of the game being on tomorrow? Have a little wager on Drumchapel and the price has crashed so I’m being offered a profitable cash out. Is it likely to be off and just take the early profit? 

Touch and go. Frosty just now. I’d take the money and run!

On 20/01/2023 at 18:27, callum-ayr said:

Hello friendly Elginites. What are the chances of the game being on tomorrow? Have a little wager on Drumchapel and the price has crashed so I’m being offered a profitable cash out. Is it likely to be off and just take the early profit? 

I hope you took the cashout as they would likely have voided after postponement and refunded your stake.

Probably the best performance by Elgin this season resulting in a 5th round pay out. Overall we were the better team considering we were missing the loanees from Aberdeen. Cooper was very vocal and leading from the front and was probably my MotM. Apparently the disallowed goal was due to a foul on the Drumchapel keeper. Thought the ref had a good game.