Ross County vs St Johnstone - 31/07/21

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

RCC at left wingback according to the BBC. No Vokins at all. 

RCC has done quite well. He's tackled Rooney strongly and seems to have upset the away support so that's a win win 👍

Tillson has looked less composed than I'd expect. Plenty room for improvement in the second half.

I don’t see much mind O’Halloran’s play today when he’s out wide he’s causing issues. It just isn’t going to work for Hendry at saints though, he’s not got what it takes for the top flight any more.
Don't like O'Hallaron though the middle but at least he's got involved. Hendry is offering nothing - even County's best chance came from him not covering when we had McCann caught up field.

It's not been great but its 0-0 and County, bar that one chance, haven't really threatened. Would like to see May or/and Kane soon. Devines looked okay too, maybe less so defensively.

Tempo is fine and working the ball into the attacking third alright at times but so poor once it gets there. Never mind guile, we can't even put two passes together. 

I know it was widely touched upon but you've taken Conway, Middleton and Melamed out of the squad and only replaced them with the returning Hendry. 

Maybe going to be about muddling through until signings arrive. 

10 minutes ago, Widge said:

I don’t see much mind O’Halloran’s play today when he’s out wide he’s causing issues. It just isn’t going to work for Hendry at saints though, he’s not got what it takes for the top flight any more.

He just has absolutely no end product.

I know he's always been someone who needs to see the ball 100 times to create something, it just infuriating when it's not coming off.

Hendry just gets lost, can't impose himself on a defence at all.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Incredible its taken 50 minutes for Samuel to get booked. 

About 4 elbows thrown and a late stamp before that.

Mackay had definitely had a word at half time to put himself about more. 😂

2 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Watson's booking......???

New rule I guess. You're allowed to go in two footed and late, as the last man, and not get booked if the player you tackle gets back up.

It's genuinely disgraceful how many penalties we miss, in all seriousness. 

That must be well into double figures over the past 3 seasons.