Kilwinning Rangers 24/25

46 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

The manager was getting it tight second half from a sizeable number of the Buffs fans in attendance, probably for the first time since he arrived.

Going by the post match interview, I along with other Buffs fans were at a different game from the manager.

Sometimes, a manager will command more respect if they hold their hands up and admit that they got it wrong. Acknowledge the things that are wrong and promise to work hard to fix them.

No manager ever survives a tussle with the people at the club who go along every week putting their money in and supporting the club.

I know that he had a go back Andy someone in the stand against Glenafton.

Never good when that happens.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Peter Culter said:

A brilliant performance with a few players missing.

Disappointing to lose two goals but I can’t complain too much after witnessing four great goals from us and sticking it to the neighbours.

A late Christmas present for Buffs fans everywhere 😂

• 2 weeks later...

A comfortable win for Buffs this afternoon with the highlight being a hattrick for young up and coming striker Jack McMahon.

Credit to Thorn Athletic who put up a spirited performance.

Draw for the next round to be held at Buffs Park tomorrow afternoon.

FB_IMG_1673107768564.jpg

Young Jack was superb and took his hat-trick like a player fifteen years older!

The future looks bright with so many youngsters involved this afternoon.

Chris Millar caught out so many times again and seems very quick to criticise others.
Hardly a word of encouragement from our Captain until he went off injured (again) with TC doing most of the assistance and instruction on the pitch.

Obviously an excellent player in the past but he seems too injury prone and liable to a good few mistakes now.

The Thorn struggled with 6 regulars missing and then their Keeper going off after 10 minutes. Fair play to the Buffs who were ruthless in the second half and their 2 goal was a peach. Nice ground with a decent bar pity they ran out of pies before kick off

2 hours ago, Peter Culter said:

Young Jack was superb and took his hat-trick like a player fifteen years older!

The future looks bright with so many youngsters involved this afternoon.

Chris Millar caught out so many times again and seems very quick to criticise others.
Hardly a word of encouragement from our Captain until he went off injured (again) with TC doing most of the assistance and instruction on the pitch.

Obviously an excellent player in the past but he seems too injury prone and liable to a good few mistakes now.a

I agree completely.

1 hour ago, Uncle Scan said:

The Thorn struggled with 6 regulars missing and then their Keeper going off after 10 minutes. Fair play to the Buffs who were ruthless in the second half and their 2 goal was a peach. Nice ground with a decent bar pity they ran out of pies before kick off

Thorn did themselves justice especially after the loss of the early goal. Didn't sit in and created a few chances.

There's been a change to the catering over the last week or so, hopefully get the pie situation sorted for the upcoming fixtures 👍

On 10/01/2023 at 11:41, funky monkey said:

Friday night football under the lights.

COYB. Onwards and upwards 🔵⚪🔵⚪

FB_IMG_1673350730230.jpg

Just wondering what team buffs previous buffs chairman will be supporting with his loyalities towards Darvel lately .... 

Edited by Crfc1990

1 hour ago, Crfc1990 said:

Just wondering what team buffs previous buffs chairman will be supporting with his loyalities towards Darvel lately .... 

I've never ever understood why anyone can go from being so involved with one club ( chairman being the highest you can get to ) to then go to another club and switch allegiances?? 

It's very strange and I really don't get it at all. 

Is that the guy Boyd?

yes never ever understood how you can move between clubs at our level as to me once you follow a club you really invest in them as your local team win lose or draw.

From memory did the guy at Clydebank who was the Chairman not do the same when he jumped ship to Kilbirnie?

6 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

Is that the guy Boyd?

yes never ever understood how you can move between clubs at our level as to me once you follow a club you really invest in them as your local team win lose or draw.

From memory did the guy at Clydebank who was the Chairman not do the same when he jumped ship to Kilbirnie?

And the Hurlford guy who went to Talbot...