Ashcroft
Marshall

Byrne
McGhee
Adam

McMullan
Sheridan
McGowan

That's how I read it. Hopefully we're not decimated by injuries this week and can see McCowan get involved.

Delighted to have Byrne back in to kick f**k out of whatever popstars Celtic have in their midfield. 

McGhee in there makes a big difference too. Big test for Sweeney.

Won't have a better chance to beat them for a while, looking forward to the challenge!

Mon the Deeeeeeeeeeeee!

9 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

4-3-3 for us?

Legzdins

Elliott
Sweeney
Ashcroft
Marshall

Byrne
McGhee
Adam

McMullan
Sheridan
McGowan

Would make sense since we normally play a 4-3-3, hopefully Sheridan is able to use his height to good use.

Frankly speaking, with the gulf in resources between the twa clubs if Septic don't win by 6 clear goals I'm going to consider this a monumental embarrassment for the plastic paddy's and a win for us morally speaking.

Having said that I just can't see past a 1 goal victory for the Dee, imo... or just refer to the above statement.

2 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

That's how I read it. Hopefully we're not decimated by injuries this week and can see McCowan get involved.

Aye, I would like to watch one game this season where one of our players doesn't hobble off before half time, never mind a whole game, at the absolute least.

16 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Decent team that. Abada and Kyogo look like two brilliant players, Christie’s been on good form, good to see Bitton drop out for Welsh. Some good bench options too. A lot more confident now. Need big performances from Tam and Turnbull that we haven’t seen in a wee while now

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:

Abada and Furuhashi look annoyingly decent so far but the defence is an absolute bomb squad, 3-3 with a nailed on pelanty for Dundee denied in the last minute. Celtic fans to still claim the entire world is against them.

Haha 3-3 defos wouldn’t surprise me but Ralston at least has gave it his all even if the quality is lacking and hopefully Starfelt really comes onto the game today after more training with the team. Only missed one game for Rubin Kazan in 20/21 and I actually thought he grew into the game against the Jambos. Welsh over Bitton hopefully helps the defence a bit. Don’t think we’ll keep a clean sheet though 

Just now, candycelt said:

Haha 3-3 defos wouldn’t surprise me but Ralston at least has gave it his all even if the quality is lacking and hopefully Starfelt really comes onto the game today after more training with the team. Only missed one game for Rubin Kazan in 20/21 and I actually thought he grew into the game against the Jambos. Welsh over Bitton hopefully helps the defence a bit. Don’t think we’ll keep a clean sheet though 

I get the feeling it will never be boring watching Celtic this season.