Celtic FC vs Dundee FC

I like the bravery from McPake. Not many managers use the same line-up at Celtic Park (or Ibrox) as they do at every other game. He's clearly went in with the attitude of, 'f**k Celtic, they're nothing special' which is true but could be folly on an occasion such as today.

We are either winning 2-3 or getting smashed. No in between.

35 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Abada and Furuhashi look annoyingly decent so far but the defence is an absolute bomb squad, 3-3 with a nailed on pelanty for Dundee denied in the last minute. Celtic fans to still claim the entire world is against them.

We don't care about defending big Ange wants 3 -4 goals a game.

12 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

McPake asked about MK Dons on radio. Says he has no interest in speaking about them and even less interest in speaking about Celtic. All about Dundee. Ooft.

c***s warming on me, tbh. 

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I like the bravery from McPake. Not many managers use the same line-up at Celtic Park (or Ibrox) as they do at every other game. He's clearly went in with the attitude of, 'f**k Celtic, they're nothing special' which is true but could be folly on an occasion such as today.

We are either winning 2-3 or getting smashed. No in between.

Yeah I’m not convinced it’s the right call to be honest but will hold my hands up if I’m wrong. Although Celtic are nowhere near the levels they were 2/3 years ago they’re still miles ahead of us in terms of quality. A back 5 would do a better job of plugging the gaps and a back 4 just gives them more space to get balls round the corners into the channels.

On the flip side though like you say it gives us an attacking threat. I just fear for us in the middle of the park, they have a lot of tricky players in there and I’m not sure we have the mobility to deal with that.

Hope I’m wrong.

3 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Where is everyone watching this?

Will hopefully be on hesgoal.

1 minute ago, RossDee01 said:

Yeah I’m not convinced it’s the right call to be honest but will hold my hands up if I’m wrong. Although Celtic are nowhere near the levels they were 2/3 years ago they’re still miles ahead of us in terms of quality. A back 5 would do a better job of plugging the gaps and a back 4 just gives them more space to get balls round the corners into the channels.

On the flip side though like you say it gives us an attacking threat. I just fear for us in the middle of the park, they have a lot of tricky players in there and I’m not sure we have the mobility to deal with that.

Hope I’m wrong.

Totally agree with that. 

3 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Where is everyone watching this?

IPTV. Had a quick look for links online for other people but couldn’t find much. Usually get a livestream on YouTube of Celtic games so I’d try that at 3pm if you don’t find anything else.

12 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

We don't care about defending big Ange wants 3 -4 goals a game.

It's going to be interesting viewing for us neutrals, that's for sure, I am actually warming to the big loonball as he refreshingly seems to give zero fucks for the usual agendas in Scottish Football.