The Horrific Saga of Chris Chan

1 hour ago, Antlion said:

I wouldn’t advise it.

I just watched the video you shared, I could probably watch an hour long documentary on it and that would suffice, don’t need a 50 odd parter I don’t think!

Can't believe someone created a Chris Chan thread in P&B 😂 this isnae the Kiwi Farms.

Chris Chan is possibly the most documented person on the planet (has their own wiki at sonichu.com), but the recent events are uncharted stuff unlike anything before.

15 years of cyberbullying have taken their toll, and I doubt Chris Chan will be considered fit to stand trial.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

I just watched the video you shared, I could probably watch an hour long documentary on it and that would suffice, don’t need a 50 odd parter I don’t think!

I thought the same. And yet here I am, on episode 31, utterly fascinated and repelled. 😳 He’s back at this point in his timeline posting wholesome content - “I Love Lucy” and “Monty Python” impressions whilst dressing up as Harry Potter and Sonic the hedgehog characters. Even filmed himself “raising awareness for breast cancer” by padding the sports bra he habitually wore (this was long before the gender issue).

Needless to say, throughout this all he’s still being mocked relentlessly for his incontinence and tricked into believing random women are interested in him. At this point in the documentary I’m still struggling to see how anyone could derive the slightest bit of pleasure or humour from deliberately hurting this person.

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

There are tons of hour-long documentary-style vids on Chris funnily enough. The 50-parter series is maybe the most ambitious solo effort on YouTube tbh, but near unwatchable due to its length.

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

There are tons of hour-long documentary-style vids on Chris funnily enough. The 50-parter series is maybe the most ambitious solo effort on YouTube tbh, but near unwatchable due to its length.

Challenge accepted.

(Admittedly, I’m struggling - not due to the length but the content. It’s not the fault of the guy who put this all together, but the fact that it’s essentially just a long history of bullying and sexual abuse of the disabled, with some redneckery and a victim who seems unable to resist going back for more. Freakishly compelling, but definitely likely to cause misanthropy. )

15 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Does he/she post on P&B under the username ‘SANTAN’?

Yes joking about autism and disabilities is class patter. 

Pat yourself on the back.

Edited by SANTAN

15 hours ago, throbber said:

Would give you something  different to watch in the bath at least . 

Edited by Arthur daley

15 hours ago, throbber said:

Welcome to every single documentary series on Netflix.

15 hours ago, oaksoft said:

In amongst all the sympathy over the bullying, it's maybe hard to forget that this person is up on rape charges against a 79 year old.

It's hard to see past that right now TBH, regardless of how bad the trolling got.

Correct. Worth also bearing in mind that Chris Chan has personally documented in the past that they are falsely claiming to transition because they are of the belief that gay women are less picky than straight women when it comes to choosing sexual partners. They have no actual intention of living as or identifying as female and it's an ongoing deception.

Regardless of bullying, there's a real piece of work in there.

8 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I had some sympathy until I read about allegedly raping his elderly mother. What a wrong un. If true he deserves to rot in hell after hes rotted in jail 

Hard to disagree with this, but I can’t help thinking that he wasn’t born a monster - he was made into one. The early stuff he posted was pretty wholesome, and you can see him gradually develop into a train wreck (spraying pepper spray at folk because by this point he’s been convinced everyone in the real world is out to get him - since everyone he interacts with is legit a troll out to get him). If he’d not been coddled and enabled by his parents and treated like an adult baby, and definitely if he hadn’t been stalked, abused, and harassed 24/7, being filmed everywhere he went and having every sexual fantasy and private photo he confided in people immediately leaked online, this latest horror probably wouldn’t have happened. No clean hands to get found anywhere in this. It staggers me any of it was allowed to happen.

4 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Hard to disagree with this, but I can’t help thinking that he wasn’t born a monster - he was made into one. The early stuff he posted was pretty wholesome, and you can see him gradually develop into a train wreck (spraying pepper spray at folk because by this point he’s been convinced everyone in the real world is out to get him - since everyone he interacts with is legit a troll out to get him). If he’d not been coddled and enabled by his parents and treated like an adult baby, and definitely if he hadn’t been stalked, abused, and harassed 24/7, being filmed everywhere he went and having every sexual fantasy and private photo he confided in people immediately leaked online, this latest horror probably wouldn’t have happened. No clean hands to get found anywhere in this. It staggers me any of it was allowed to happen.

Theres doing bad things because of how shit your life has been, but allegedly raping an 80 year old dementia sufferer cant be excused in any way. Pure evil and from what I know hes brought a lot of this shit on himself 

13 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Theres doing bad things because of how shit your life has been, but allegedly raping an 80 year old dementia sufferer cant be excused in any way. Pure evil and from what I know hes brought a lot of this shit on himself 

Definitely inexcusable - I don’t think anyone would try and excuse what he’s confessed to. The fact that he must have tried to cover it up is even more damning, as it indicates he knew it was wrong. But, unlike with some (alleged!) abusers, I don’t reckon this was inevitable at all. He should have been treated years ago, cut off from the internet, and removed from that (literally dangerous) house. It seems like the parents had old-school ideas about how to treat autism (by shielding him totally from the world) and so he, his mother, and father were dead against any sort of institutionalisation.

My hopes aren’t high, but I’m really hoping that he made the whole thing up at the instigation of whoever his latest abusers are, and that the old woman didn’t actually suffer what he’s alleging to have done. I really doubt it, though.

21 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Definitely inexcusable - I don’t think anyone would try and excuse what he’s confessed to. The fact that he must have tried to cover it up is even more damning, as it indicates he knew it was wrong. But, unlike with some (alleged!) abusers, I don’t reckon this was inevitable at all. He should have been treated years ago, cut off from the internet, and removed from that (literally dangerous) house. It seems like the parents had old-school ideas about how to treat autism (by shielding him totally from the world) and so he, his mother, and father were dead against any sort of institutionalisation.

My hopes aren’t high, but I’m really hoping that he made the whole thing up at the instigation of whoever his latest abusers are, and that the old woman didn’t actually suffer what he’s alleging to have done. I really doubt it, though.

Yip, internet should definitely have been taken away. I do believe he has evil in him. Claiming to be trans in order to have more chance of getting “laid” is very shoddy behaviour. One sick mother fcker (literally) 

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Excused, no. There's definitely research needed to see how far their life experience of the last few years explains the recent horrific behaviour. I fear this could be the tip of a very unsavoury iceberg. We had a horrible paedophile at my last nick who had preyed on hundreds of children in Asia for years while working as a TEFL tutor. Far from the stereotypical "Uncle Ernie" type, he was a young(ish), vegetarian new ager. He killied himself (due to bullying- even nonces have standards, apparently) before anyone could really find out what happened to initiate this spectacular level of criminality. The link to this case is, as many have realistic concerns about, the Internet and, in particular, the shadowy, password-protected areas known as "the Dark Web". While a modern wonder, the Net has undeniably led to people meeting those with common interests - and paedophilia qualifies, just as classic cars or quilting. Having their feelings validated by fellow devotees, more will go on to act upon their urges.