Afghanistan Crisis

Any c**t fucked with my family, far less butchered one, local or foreign, they ARE dead men. A fucking foreign invasion force indiscriminately butchering your own and you wouldn't seek retribution? All humans are capable of killing when that tipping point is reached, or maybe you're just unique!
You couldn't even take Doug Sanders m8.

10 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

What the f**k did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f**k out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Only useful in Africa...

10 minutes ago, TheBruce said:

Firstly, who was talking to you? It was a response to Bairnardo.

Secondly, I doubt you understand as you wouldn't went off on one.

So, to make it clearer, if a foreign invasion force landed in your neck of the woods, or from afar using drones or whatever, killed innocent members of your family, you wouldn't seek retribution? If your response above is representative of your mind set, of course you would.

No one is questioning AQ kills and the like. What many question is the legitimacy of hundreds of thousands of innocents killed in collateral damage in it being unacceptable.

You can retract at your leisure.

If you have never been a soldier you don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about.

4 hours ago, 101 said:

Tory f**k up continues.

It really is, but what is even more of a f**k up is, nobody gives a shit. The Tories will still win the next election.

Look at some of the pish they have gotten away with

"I drove 300 miles to test my eyes,"

"The sea wasn't open,"

England still laps this pish up, and even sadder, about 25% of Scotland does too!

On 20/08/2021 at 15:48, Ad Lib said:

At absolutely no point have I said that you can “go from A - Z immediately without milestones”.

My point was exactly Savage Henry’s: that the viability of soft power measures sometimes depends, as an unavoidable prerequisite, on the new or continued presence of external military forces.

Nothing he has said there contradicts what I have said.

If a Muslim man thinks that what is best for his 14 year old daughter is that he as her father gets to decide who and when she marries, that her husband is allowed to force her to have sex without his consent, that she is not allowed to be in a public place without her male chaperone on threat of being whipped, and that she is not allowed to go to school, then yes I know better than him what is good for Muslims.

Do you know better than the Muslim parents of these kids?

33 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Do you know better than the Muslim parents of these kids?

If their parents support forced marriage, the marital rape of women and girls, the flogging and beating of women and girls out the house without a minder and the systematic extermination of LGBT people then sure I know a lot better than them.

As far as I understand it, these two children are reported civilian casualties as a result of a targeted drone strike which sought to kill those who perpetrated the suicide bombing outside Kabul’s airport.

The difference between this incident and that one is that NATO operations are usually designed to minimise civilian casualties. Those of Islamic fundamentalists are often designed to maximise them.

But by all means, continue to engage in intellectually vacuous moral equivalence.