Dundee FC vs St Johnstone - Quarter Final

Ludo*1

20 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Can you phone about a couple of local boozers and ask if they'll show it on Premier Sports?

I watched a Dundee v St Johnstone game in Hayes, Middlesex years ago and the locals weren't happy - "What's this jock shit?" - but f**k them. That game had the dubious honour of having the lowest viewing figures of any Scottish game broadcast at the time. So pwoud. 

The peepul are on tonight so no chance of them showing this game down south.

31 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

The peepul are on tonight so no chance of them showing this game down south.

I didn't realise there was more than one Premier Sports channel until I just checked. I hope our bus driver isn't going by their TV schedule. It must be a nightmare working for the media and trying to get this difficult to obtain information by carrier pigeon in time to air it...

20210923_014319.jpg

12 minutes ago, Netan Sansara said:

Dundee Hibs tomorrow premier sports tells me (while United is written on the screen). Good start to coverage. 

You know what if you didn't want your teams mixed up you shouldn't have named them so similarly.

The Edinburgh and Glasgow clubs managed to work that out. And even when inverness had 2 clubs they knew not to name them virtually the same thing.