Celtic vs St Mirren, 21.08.21

Our first trip back to Parkhead after we forcefully applied one of the nails to Neil Lennon's coffin last time round. That game was a genuine Jim Goodwin tactical masterclass, showing slight tweaks to our approach to make the most of the opposition's weaknesses, and we capitalised quite magnificently. I'm not quite sure where that tactical mastery disappears to the rest of the time, but here we are.

I wasn't optimistic about our trip to Livingston at the weekend, so of course I'm not optimistic about this. I think Hearts have done the 'catching Celtic cold' thing already and I doubt that's about to be repeated. The demolition of Dundee was concerning for us, to say the least.

We are without Kristian Dennis after red against Hearts. I'm assuming/hoping Alan Power is back after sitting out vs Livi.

I could tell you our precise line-up right now, but not in a good way. We are currently very one-dimensional, overly direct, incredibly predictable and lack pace.

Im enjoying watching every game this season,  even in the early games where we had poor results the football was better to watch . The last few games its been just pure entertainment. Chalk and cheese compared to last season.

Im thinking 2-1- Our defence still makes mistakes and midweek game may have an impact