ACH - Lib Dem swan song

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Describing people who don't like Alex Cole-Hamilton as a Movement is either the height of paranoia or arrogance on his part. 

Looking for relevance must be tough when you’re…eh…irrelevant.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It’s very detailed for a complete flight of fancy, but equally I’m always wary of twitter.

The laptop sounds very interesting, as it sounds like a suggestion that evidence was withheld from court.

Let’s see how it plays out over the next few days. 

10 hours ago, StellarHibee said:

Not surprising though. That Alex Cole-Hamilton is a particularly sinister character. His smug alone should put him on the offenders register.

Funnily enough, I was driving through corstorphine yesterday and was stuck in traffic outside his office.

I did think I hadnt heard much from him recently - which is a bit unusual as hes a bit of a publicity whore.

Probably cant find a lawyer as Joanna Cherry has them all tied up............

4 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

He's been on a roll recently.

Salmond utterly rips him a new one on the Oxford debates.  There’s a video on YouTube of the Oxford uni debate

• 2 weeks later...

My word, you wouldn't want to sail on a boat with Sir Ed Davey and I read that he sees the extent of his ambition in Scotland is to win two seats from the SNP.

One is most likely East Dunbartonshire and I'm already not invested enough to give any thought as to the other one.

It's hardly go back to your constituencies and prepare for government territory.