In memory of Robbie Nielson -Utd v Hearts

1 hour ago, Girth said:

Whatever the result here, football will be the loser. 

Thank you. 

Thought Dundee would have common ground with Hearts, both being teams that no other fan has ever had a soft spot for. Not hated as such, just unlikeable, like a soggy fish supper that's spent too long in the oil

15 minutes ago, picklish said:

Thought Dundee would have common ground with Hearts, both being teams that no other fan has ever had a soft spot for. Not hated as such, just unlikeable, like a soggy fish supper that's spent too long in the oil

Most Hibs fans have a soft spot for Dundee. You're spot on about Hearts though.

28 minutes ago, picklish said:

This Is Wrong GIF by Paramount Network

1 hour ago, picklish said:

Need to try that out as a chant:

“Soggy fish supper, you’re just a soggy fish supper.  Soggy fish supper, you’re just a soggy fish supper.”

It could work!

I like that simile. I may borrow it in future

10 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

I see Ben Woodburn called United Dundee in his interview, mission accomplished Sky Sports 

He knows.  Just mind games, I'm sure he knows all about the psyche of Marc McNulty and knows he'll be simmering at the lack of respect.

14 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

I see Ben Woodburn called United Dundee in his interview, mission accomplished Sky Sports 

I had to Google Ben Woodburn.  Only six results; all said “cùnt”.

Guest TheJTS98
2 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Another new Hearts signing calling United, Dundee.  Starting to feel like it's deliberate tbh.

Excellent.

Hopefully topped it off with a 'buzzing to get started in the SPL'.

3 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Another new Hearts signing calling United, Dundee.  Starting to feel like it's deliberate tbh.

Probably tell them that they’re going to play Dundee so they don’t get nervous ahead of the game.

6 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

I think English people tend to assume that with the obvious exception of Manchester the “United” suffix means that there’s only one club in town so it can be dropped for Newcastle, Leeds, West Ham, Scunthorpe, Rotherham etc..

Maybe it’s Dundee fans who should be offended by them forgetting there’s another team in Dundee 

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)