In memory of Robbie Nielson -Utd v Hearts

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Hearts were the better side an deserved the win.

We we’re poor, despite a couple of excellent performances.

Not convinced it was a penalty, will want to see it again.

Our squad is pretty weak as shown by the lack of attacking options on the bench.

Regardless of penalty the referee was awful.

If GMS was involved, it won’t have been a foul.

4 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Souttar is quality. And has been for a while, his issue is clearly getting a good run of games.

I suppose it doesn't help when he's permanently injured. I mind you'd see him for 2 games then he'd be out for 6 months

Encouraged by 2nd half performance today, and don’t think Jambos on here are giving Gordon enough credit, he was immense in the 2nd half IMO, certainly from my view right behind him.

I can’t believe Celtic let him go for nothing based on the shite they have had between the sticks since.......

No complaints overall, better team overall took the points but a bit unfortunate Carson’s great save at the pen landed right back at Boyce’s feet for an easy tap in, and a few great saves from Gordon made the difference in the end result,

First time back at Tannadice in about 16 months, and despite the result, fucking loved being back.

We were a bit of bad luck away from scraping through a pish first half performance and if we can replicate our second half performance more often that’s not, we will be fine this season.

P2BAA