Denmark v Scotland

1 minute ago, the snudge said:

If only we'd started with this formation and line up. 

3-5-2 should only be to squeeze Robertson and Tierney in the same team. If one of them is playing on the right anyway then our squad fits a 4-2-3-1 much more. Get two wingers with pace on and an actual number 10.

I don’t know, given how things went at the Euros I certainly don’t blame him for dropping Dykes for example, that never worked at all having him on.

The only thing I think that was wrong was not playing either Tierney or Fraser at RB and putting Robertson there. Tierney not had a good game though, so it could still quite easily have gone wrong. 

We just don’t have enough depth to cope with losing players and Denmark have shown they are an excellent side. 

The defeat tonight was down to two things,

1. Shit team selection
2. Worse defending

What does Kenny McLean actually contribute to this team?

My good will for Steve Clarke has gone out the window after that. We had finally figured out how to accommodate Tierney and Robertson, then he decides to start Robertson on the right.

FFS

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, Binos said:

Hopelessly outclassed 

Our qualification campaign ended in the nations league 

Clarke allowed the team to get pished and f**k up any chance in that. 

We're now pretty much reliant on beating Austria away next week. 

Just now, greenockraver said:
1 minute ago, Bishop Briggs said:
This performance has been absolutely dire by any standard. It has been embarrassing and excruciating to watch this garbage.
Incredibly, we are stuck with the useless Clarke for another three years. If you love your country, just f**k off Steve.

^^ missed the 2nd half

^^ doesn't realise Denmark eased off second half as the job was done

FT 2-0
Comfortably beaten by a better team with a better manager. No surprises really.
Denmark were probably the kindest draw we could have got out of pot one, but they’ve still got much too much for us.
Can’t really see any positives from that. The last twenty minutes were an improvement bit that’s clearly because Denmark were going through the motions.
Thought Tierney had another poor game and was at fault for the first goal. Adams was awful and was rightly hooked. Be interested how committed he stays when it’s clear we won’t be going to the World Cup. He wasn’t interested in playing us before we qualified for the Euros after all.
Only two to get pass marks for me are Gilmour and Hanley I think. Gilmour must be sick of playing for rubbish teams, first Norwich and now Scotland. He’s certainly not great but was the best of a bad bunch. Hanley is a limited player but he puts himself about a bit and if it wasn’t for him we’d have lost by more.
Top spot is gone. We need six points from Moldova and Austria to get second I think. Four would keep us alive but needing an unlikely turn of events. Three or less and we are out and Clarke should be sacked.