Hibs v St Mirren

4 minutes ago, SDG2 said:

I dont know. I said we must be. I didnt say we 100% were.

2 v motherwell, 2 v Dundee, 1 v St.Mirren, 4 over 2 legs v Rijeka.

So thats 9 for the season.

So not double figures then, and almost half in  a European tie. Tbf it is a concern but can we try and keep some perspective while sitting top of the league? We apparently went a whole season without conceding from a header last year so sure we can build that solidity again

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan

6 minutes ago, Gareth_Glasgow said:

We deserved a point but I think people are being too generous about the performance, the midfield was awful and our only tactic was to ping aimless diagonals for most of the game. We got lucky that Brophy created a goal for himself out of nothing. Tait should have been on for Millar who looked burst after an hour again and it appears that Flynn is now seventh choice at centre mid. 

I’m really frustrated at how one dimensional this team has become. Credit to Brophy and the back three again though and it was a fantastic ball from Tanser for the second goal. 

Played much better football in the 2nd half when we went behind, the best we have played all season.

I don't like saying this as he is still a young kid but Reid didn't have much of an impact in the first half, almost as if we were a man down there. Erhahon coming on helped us.

Power was decent today, done well breaking up the play throughout without losing the plot. 

Tanser was quiet but came up with the goods. Defence were brilliant.

Our best player by far was Brophy though, a constant pain in the Hibees arse. Paul McGinn just shaded the man of the match ahead of him though.

3 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

4 points dropped in the last two games.

We came in to this on the back of 2 0-0 draws where we scored good goals; so get where you're coming from.

Frustrating to look at the league and thinking what might have been.

Shows good fighting spirit from Saints too to come back from behind especially after previously been ahead.

2 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

So not double figures then. Tbf it is a concern but can we try and keep some perspective while sitting top of the league? We apparently went a whole season without conceding from a header last year so sure we can build that solidity again

Bed wetters gonna bed wet.

1 minute ago, SDG2 said:

9 goals conceded from crosses isnt a concern to the thickos in our support then and anyone who thinks that it is, is a bed wetter. Classic Hibs.net pish patter that.

I literally said it was a concern you mad thicko but given we are, again, top of the league, it doesn't quite merit your pissing yourself through your voi jeans, as you have throughout the season because I presume you've still got your Neil Lennon poster up as you did under your old alias

1 minute ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Weird that when you suggest @SDG2 is @Snifter Pee Rot, a guy who embarrassed himself on an epic scale on this site, he loses his mind and reaches for the dot cannon. An utter loser imho 

Careful now. You'll get a bunch of DM's about clocks.

He's a moderator on a boxing forum don't you know?

Overall, getting a point away at the league leaders, when you yourself are looking for your first win, is not the worst result. On balance of play, I'd say it was about fair. However, let's make no bones about it, Hibs were bang average and only saved by their defender fooling Clancy. I get it, the defender should have allowed him to run rather than have his arms round him, but Porteous' gleeful face when he realised he'd succeeded in his cheating really says a lot about the lad.

14 minutes ago, Ric said:

Overall, getting a point away at the league leaders, when you yourself are looking for your first win, is not the worst result. On balance of play, I'd say it was about fair. However, let's make no bones about it, Hibs were bang average and only saved by their defender fooling Clancy. I get it, the defender should have allowed him to run rather than have his arms round him, but Porteous' gleeful face when he realised he'd succeeded in his cheating really says a lot about the lad.

So it was a foul but Porteous cheated? :lol: 

Image result for porteous pieandbovril