Hibs v St Mirren

Guest Bob Mahelp
5 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

We've had 3 perfectly good goals ruled out in our last 4 games - and we play you next week.

I hope you're right.

I'm sure that you won't need anyof that nonsense next week. 

Just turn up, that'll be enough. 

45 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

It was pretty much a stick on penalty, but there's a certain irony because Porteous himself often makes up for a lack of ability by grappling players to the ground.

I'm sure it'll all even itself out. 

You are obsessed with Porto, it's quite funny.

Which is handy,  I am sure you can give us all examples of the many times this has happened.........

6 hours ago, buddie06smfc said:

Can only assume you have a grievance like that Killie fan, who's boy got punted from the academy, against Erhahon to explain your irrational dislike of him. Reid did well last week and probably deserved his start again yesterday. The game passed him by a bit yesterday and Goodwin made the change at the right time to bring Erhahon on. He certainly helped us change the game as we were getting battered straight after half time.  

I’ve got nothing against the boy Erhahon, and credit to him for coming on and playing really well. He made a difference with his contribution. I don’t rate the lad it’s that simple. If he proves me wrong, and I sincerely hope continues to do so then all the better.

Definite penalty. St Mirren defender is grappling Porto like some school 3rd year rugby player but neither side deserved 3 points.

Hibs were rotten in the first half and last 10 minutes. St Mirren really should have done more but didn't or couldn't. Again we could not defend a cross ball and Doig needs to sharpen up there for the equaliser. I came out of that game near aghast that someone at Hibs was prepared to trade Scott Allan in the last Transfer Window. 

1 hour ago, AndyM said:

Definite penalty. St Mirren defender is grappling Porto like some school 3rd year rugby player but neither side deserved 3 points.

Hibs were rotten in the first half and last 10 minutes. St Mirren really should have done more but didn't or couldn't. Again we could not defend a cross ball and Doig needs to sharpen up there for the equaliser. I came out of that game near aghast that someone at Hibs was prepared to trade Scott Allan in the last Transfer Window. 

Aghast. Fantastic. Love it when you're reading through a fairly normal post and then someone throws a curveball. Have a green dot.