Hibs v St Mirren

1 minute ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Once you've stopped greeting I'm sure you'll explain that one to us and your fellow fans who all seem to agree your defender fucked it.

Good to see big Porto has you rattled though.

Jinkies, you are clearly fuming.

It was reminiscent of all those penalties England got in 2018 when VAR was new. Five minutes of pure shithousery and then an inevitable penalty.

The smart move would have been to let go of Porteous at just the right moment and let the c**t dive his way to a second yellow card. Never mind.

Just now, Coventry Saint said:

The smart move would have been to let go of Porteous at just the right moment and let the c**t dive his way to a second yellow card. Never mind.

Yeah, absolutely.

Porteous telegraphed what he was about to do the second he got booked, was already heading for the turf when the ball reached him, and Clancy being the complete fucking melon that he is, swallowed Porteous' bullshit without a blink. You'd not think he's been at this refereeing game for long considering how easily he was fooled.

Still as you say, the defender absolutely fell for it as bad as Clancy.

Not sure why the Hibs fans are moaning, they got a penalty out of it. I think they are just pissy because they were easily matched by a team who, on paper, is weaker.

6 minutes ago, Ric said:

Yeah, absolutely.

Porteous telegraphed what he was about to do the second he got booked, was already heading for the turf when the ball reached him, and Clancy being the complete fucking melon that he is, swallowed Porteous' bullshit without a blink. You'd not think he's been at this refereeing game for long considering how easily he was fooled.

Not sure why the Hibs fans are moaning, they got a penalty out of it. I think they are just pissy because they were easily matched by a team who, on paper, is weaker.

It was a penalty though., all day long. 

9 minutes ago, Ric said:

Yeah, absolutely.

To be fair Millar swallowed his bullshit more than Clancy, don't know what he was playing at. Not seen anyone take bait like that since Moshni chinned Lee Erwin.

In saying that Hanlon made an arse defending against Main, not saying it was a penalty but if Clancy's in charge you've always got a chance.

Had a fairly bad view of the game in the first half thinking that row F in the East would make for a nice change, it wasn't. The football was also fairly crap, I thought St Mirren won the midfield battle and I wasn't overly sure what role Cadden was being asked to play and perhaps neither was he.

Moved to one of the back rows of the East for the second half and after tucking into my pies (20 minute waiting time) there was a feast of goals to celebrate. Didn't see why the first goal was disallowed and didn't see why the penalty was given, but can only assume it was due to the fracas with that raging St Mirren player and the conga line. For some reason, possibly the introduction of Scooter Allan, we were cutting Saint Mirren open almost at will for a time but after failing to go beyond 2-1 up some of the players just looked like they stopped trying as hard and Saints got themselves back into it.

Not a thrilling game, probably the shittest I've watched from this season, perhaps Dundee, but not an overly bad result against a team in St Mirren who I thought looked good for most of the game, barring the opening 25 minutes of the second half. 

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hibs conceding late to St Johnstone players at Easter Road.

For so it shall be, for so it is written.

Set up by another one.

When Shaughnessy is good he is really really good. If he played like that every week he'd be playing for someone like hmm I dunno, Hibs? 

Our biggest goal threat of the season so far but Brophy is starting to turn into the player we hoped he would be. 

5 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

Well at fucking last. Two or three pages of whiney whinersons and finally someone chats about the big screen. 

More details pls. 

Showed replays and everything man.  Good shit.   Should have soccer Saturday half times on one of them at least imo. 

I found the screens kinda distracting tbh, not so much the ones in the corners but the ones on the sides of the stands. Just look weird those extra ones with the scoreboard beside. 

Think they'd be good if they were at opposite corners, like one between the west and the south stand opposite the one between the east and the north stand, with the wee scoreboard things on top/below.

Also thought some of the new music being played was pish, as it sometimes is to be fair, but seemed like a bespoke song was being played pre-match and after the first goal and it was kinda crap. Glad to hear that Brazil one after the second. 

1 minute ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

I found the screens kinda distracting tbh, not so much the ones in the corners but the ones on the sides of the stands. Just look weird those extra ones with the scoreboard beside. 

Think they'd be good if they were at opposite corners, like one between the west and the south stand opposite the one between the east and the north stand, with the wee scoreboard things on top/below.

Also thought some of the new music being played was pish, as it sometimes is to be fair, but seemed like a bespoke song was being played pre-match and after the first goal and it was kinda crap. Glad to hear that Brazil one after the second. 

It should always be 500 miles after a goal.  

2 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Set up by another one.

When Shaughnessy is good he is really really good. If he played like that every week he'd be playing for someone like hmm I dunno, Hibs? 

Our biggest goal threat of the season so far but Brophy is starting to turn into the player we hoped he would be. 

Was it at the end with the away fans? 

36 minutes ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

This was the song played pre-match and after the first goal.