Let's All Laugh at the Royalist Nats and Greens

The_Kincardine

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The amount of self-delusion required to be a Nat is astonishing.  No one voted for the local administration that there is in Holyrood.

Erm, I just explained that I did. I voted snp/green with my two votes. So did thousands of others. Given the voting system and the state of the parties, it was the intelligent way to attempt to maximise the number of pro-indy MSP's. 

In a parliament specifically designed to stop a single party getting an overall majority, coalition (or a minority government) is the norm. 

However, I don't recall Kincy ever mentioning the local administration headed by Theresa May (Tories & Dinosaur Deniers). It would have been impossible to vote for both parties. That really was a government that no-one wanted

11 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

Erm, I just explained that I did. I voted snp/green with my two votes. So did thousands of others. Given the voting system and the state of the parties, it was the intelligent way to attempt to maximise the number of pro-indy MSP's. 

In a parliament specifically designed to stop a single party getting an overall majority, coalition (or a minority government) is the norm. 

However, I don't recall Kincy ever mentioning the local administration headed by Theresa May (Tories & Dinosaur Deniers). It would have been impossible to vote for both parties. That really was a government that no-one wanted

if you have been living in England most of your life, you can possibly understand in such circs why someone would struggle to understand (or accept) any voting system beyond FPTP. 

It's quite telling that Westminster with its archaic structures including House of Lords, balk at any suggestion of any change that would more fairly reflect and represent voting intentions. Completely sums up life in the UK. 

15 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The amount of self-delusion required to be a Nat is astonishing.  No one voted for the local administration that there is in Holyrood.

I did. 

LMAO @SNP

LMAO @Greens

Edited by itzdrk

I haven't been following this closely (it hasn't made the news down here) but have looked into it recently. 

Classic public procurement snafu due to poor specs  and political motivation. 

Anyone trusting a Rangersy "businessman" with millions of pounds will lose millions of pounds. 

If the govt had asked me for a character reference they could have saved themselves a fortune. 

2 hours ago, coprolite said:

I haven't been following this closely (it hasn't made the news down here) but have looked into it recently. 

Classic public procurement snafu due to poor specs  and political motivation. 

Anyone trusting a Rangersy "businessman" with millions of pounds will lose millions of pounds. 

If the govt had asked me for a character reference they could have saved themselves a fortune. 

I may be wrong but I thought McColl was an SNP fan boy.

On 31/03/2022 at 16:39, The_Kincardine said:

On 01/04/2022 at 07:49, itzdrk said:

I did. 

FFS Derek.  No one stood on a coalition ticket so you didn't.  The hoops you have to jump through to be a Nat...

On 31/03/2022 at 20:15, lichtgilphead said:

Most of the coalition’s MSPs may be pro Indy, but their organisations’ ‘chieftains’ certainly ain’t.

Thankfully.

30 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Most of the coalition’s MSPs may be pro Indy, but their organisations’ ‘chieftains’ certainly ain’t.

Thankfully.

Oooft that is incendiary.  You mean insane wee Nippy doesn't want Indy?  Of course, that is why she keeps kicking the can down the road...

13 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

There's a turn. Home Counties Tory pensioner attacks Sturgeon for stalling independence shocker!

Working-age taxpayer in Britain paying for for an absolute f**k-up of a regional administration that can't pay its own way...

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Working-age taxpayer in Britain paying for for an absolute f**k-up of a regional administration that can't pay its own way...

You voted for the party that has dragged us out of the EU, wrecked Britain's international standing and have blown billions on defence and rail projects that either won't happen or will be many years and billions over budget, but still it's only Wee Nippy that you can think about, 400 miles away from your wee retirement flat.