Tractor Shaggers vs. Deelightful Dees, Saturday October 2nd.

4 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

This is pretty much it. I think McPake has been naive in letting the playoff performances cloud his judgement of the team. I get that spirits were high and he wanted to lean on that, but things like not signing a better RB despite both proving themselves untrustworthy in the division below is incompetent, not naive. 

He generally has us improve in the second half of seasons to date but they've all been in the championship when we've generally had the largest budget. His signing of Griffiths as a big name plaster over the cracks à la Charlie Adam suggests he doesn't have much clue.

As I'm commenting on this its just went 3.

Anyway from point of view is.... it took until the last game of the season for us to finish second in the league... being nowhere near first place with a decent budget compared to rest of league. We played a very poor Kilmarnock team and then all of a sudden predictions were in that we would do alright in this league ( look at prediction thread). We needed to strengthen in defence.... we didn't.

Tactics and the rest of the shite no point going on about as well its all for everyone to see.

Meh we go again next week 

Edited by Robin.Hood