Rangers vs Hibernian - 03/10/21

18 minutes ago, Orbix said:

Why? Are you on top of who the centre back is at Ross County and how well he's doing or his disciplinary record? Or do you judge them by games played against your team?

Yes, I am because I’m not an ignorant, arrogant supporter.

If I wasn’t, I would simply just not share an opinion online on a player I have only watched play 3 times per season because I wouldn’t know enough about them.

37 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Yes, I am because I’m not an ignorant, arrogant supporter.

If I wasn’t, I would simply just not share an opinion online on a player I have only watched play 3 times per season because I wouldn’t know enough about them.

If he's a shite hardman in those three games it's a pretty clear indicator though, no?

12 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Much as I wanted Hibs to keep 11 players on the park, that was as red as a red you will ever see. Challenge coming in at 100 miles an hour, leg a foot off the ground, studs showing to the opposition player. Contact or no contact, red card.

A bit like Hayes against Saints last week - where he got a yellow.

Or the Ryan Christie lunge on Erahon at Celtic Park 2 minutes after Power was red carded for a lunge.

Think the issue is that refs take into account who's on the field when making these kind of decisions - and where that field is.

Just now, Bobby_F said:

Or the Ryan Christie lunge on Erahon at Celtic Park 2 minutes after Power was red carded for a lunge.

Think the issue is that refs take into account who's on the field when making these kind of decisions - and where that field is.

Lundstram got away with a two footed off the ground lunge in the first five minutes of the game yesterday, to the surprise of absolutely nobody.

There’s a reason that the only English club that’s shown any interest in Porteous is Millwall, at a time when English sides are signing young Scottish players at an unprecedented rate.

He costs Hibs more points than he wins for them.

16 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Hayes challenge was far worse. 

Porteous is a little unlucky but would never win an appeal. It’s just shite that refs are so quick to bring out a red in those situations. 

It's hard to argue it wasnt a red, high and uncontrolled. You can almost guarantee that if it was Goldson on Boyle you'd be lucky if its given as a foul nevermind a red though.

3 minutes ago, Orbix said:

The Wright one or the Roofe one? 

Neither, the Morelos one. We had a corner at 1-0 and McGinn had his arms round Morelos and bundled him over, preventing him from touching the ball cleanly.

48 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Hayes challenge was far worse. 

Porteous is a little unlucky but would never win an appeal. It’s just shite that refs are so quick to bring out a red in those situations. 

f**k you and your reasoned chat......😉

1 hour ago, Bobby_F said:

Hayes should have been a red obviously. But none of the things you say stop Porteous’ challenge being a red.