Live TV coverage.

S4C are paying for Welsh language coverage which is suspect is not anywhere near the sort of money that Sky are chucking around. Sky still show Wales games in English. I suspect the fact that Welsh is an official language of the UK and Gaelic isn't means that BBC Alba couldn't do the same.

57 minutes ago, Binos said:

S4c seems to have Wales games 

They've managed to come up with the dosh

They also find it in their budget to show the welsh rugby teams

Ours, glasgow Edinburgh again only on pay per view

3 minutes ago, Binos said:

Well if s4c can find it in their budget to provide terrestrial coverage for the Wales games

Bbc scotland / bbc alba should be able to do the same 

i really don't know how the finances of tv channels are used, i've watched 2 scotland games live in about 25 years, so i'm not at all arsed with the current situation

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

S4C are paying for Welsh language coverage which is suspect is not anywhere near the sort of money that Sky are chucking around. Sky still show Wales games in English. I suspect the fact that Welsh is an official language of the UK and Gaelic isn't means that BBC Alba couldn't do the same.

Sorry gaelic isn't an official language of the UK?

2 hours ago, Meldrew said:

put your hand in your pocket and pay for Sky if its that much of a concern to you

If thats your attitude in this debate why didnt you just say it from the outset and get it over an done with.

Do you realise that a significant proportion of the population cannot afford to have luxuries such as Sky tv ( with sport what is per month....around £50 so £600 per year) If Sky were to say increase fees to £100 per month would your attitude be the same?

Just now, Caledonian1 said:

If thats your attitude in this debate why didnt you just say it from the outset and get it over an done with.

Do you realise that a significant proportion of the population cannot afford to have luxuries such as Sky tv ( with sport what is per month....around £50 so £600 per year) If Sky were to say increase fees to £100 per month would your attitude be the same?

i cancelled Sky almost 10 years ago

21 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

i really don't know how the finances of tv channels are used, i've watched 2 scotland games live in about 25 years, so i'm not at all arsed with the current situation

Was the Israel game one of them?

52 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

because you're a shower of moaning face c***s, there is obviously a reason for it, and it probably doesn't lie at the feet of terrestrial tv chiefs, 

Surely a man who identifies with Victor Meldrew loves moaning faced c***s?

2 hours ago, Meldrew said:

well stop moaning about tv coverage then, STV don't have a say what rights are bought, and no one gives a f**k about Scotland outside of Scotland, and even then not everyone is interested in the national team regardless how well they're doing.

Old man yells at cloud with a hint of Scottish cringe mixed in. 

We get a shockingly poor service from BBC and Sky for our game in comparison to England, while having to pay the exact same fees

Kinda ironic that you’re telling others to stop moaning when you’re moaning about not wanting any change 

4 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Old man yells at cloud with a hint of Scottish cringe mixed in. 

We get a shockingly poor service from BBC and Sky for our game in comparison to England, while having to pay the exact same fees

Kinda ironic that you’re telling others to stop moaning when you’re moaning about not wanting any change 

i'm moaning ? why would i moan, almost any football i want to watch is there at the touch of a button, the only time i had a moan is when Scottish cup highlights are shown before match of the day, but iplayer fixes that issue.

Edited by Meldrew

1 minute ago, Clown Job said:

Just pretending you don’t understand the argument now?

Good luck with that 

no, what i don't understand is you thinking i'm moaning, i don't give a f**k about international football, but i understand it costs a few bob for the rights, if you want to watch scotland pay for Sky

2 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Doesn’t watch Scottish football. Doesn’t watch Scotland games. Comes onto the Tartan Army forum to make a tit of himself about TV Coverage of Scotland games.

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

i actually wasn't aware it was the tartan army forum, just saw the thread title and wandered in.