ICT v Arbroath Tuesday 26th

4 minutes ago, Lichteeeeee said:

Its beggars belief what gets said on here from our own fans it really is. ( Is that you Edgar Davids ) making the posts?

Don't understand the Edgar Davids reference......?  Nope you've got me there.

17 minutes ago, Lichteeeeee said:

How who on the bench is performing better?

Also happy someones out, the guy wont get up to speed without getting games.

Id love how anyone is meant to get a chance or get up to speed, when your glad there out LMAO.

Its beggars belief what gets said on here from our own fans it really is. ( Is that you Edgar Davids ) making the posts?

Mind a few weeks back i got roasted for saying Dicks selection choices were somewhat strange.

Yet we didnt loose at the weekend and now our own fans wish players were out, and are now turning on dick.

You are a right fickle bunch, must be the smell o fish from the sea gone to your heads, because half the guys on here know as much about Fish as they do about the game.

Oh yeah i forgot, you pay your way in so your opinion counts ( not ) 

Weird post. I didn’t wish anyone was out but I don’t think it’s the worst thing in the world for Thomson to be missing tonight as we’re playing the top of the league team, away from home and if he’s not fully fit then no I don’t think he should be starting in such a potentially tough game. There are other ways of getting players fit - hard training and managed game time.

All I (and others) am/are saying is why change a formation and style of play that was pumping teams a few short weeks ago simply because one player is out injured. Slightly different from your rants.

Also to answer your question - Henderson has been one of our absolute standouts this season, to drop him for Clark or Donnelly is incredible. You don’t have to be Edgar Davids to see that. Also Craigen, Gold and Paterson IMO have been better this season. This is not a direct criticism of Clark or Donnelly as they both have their merits and I’ll support any player that plays for us, and I actually thought Clark did well enough on Saturday.

Edited by Tattie36

9 minutes ago, Lichteeeeee said:

Id love how anyone is meant to get a chance or get up to speed, when your glad there out LMAO.

Mind a few weeks back i got roasted for saying Dicks selection choices were somewhat strange.

Yet we didnt loose at the weekend and now our own fans wish players were out, and are now turning on dick.

You are a right fickle bunch, must be the smell o fish from the sea gone to your heads, because half the guys on here know as much about Fish as they do about the game.

Arbroath fans are fickle because you were wrong to question the team selection a few weeks ago? 

Just now, Tattie36 said:

Weird post. I didn’t wish anyone was out but I don’t think it’s the worst thing in the world for Thomson to be missing tonight as we’re playing the top of the league team, away from home and if he’s not fully fit then no I don’t think he should be starting in such a potentially tough game. There are other ways of getting players fit - hard training and managed game time.

All I (and others) am/are saying is why change a formation and style of play that was pumping teams a few short weeks ago simply because one player is out injured. Slightly different from your rants.

Its all good and well saying somethings weird when you dont agree with the content :D

Our own fans do nothing but moan about our own players constantly, whether their match fit or not or had a bad game. Now that strikes me as weird too. As people wouldnt be at Arbroath if they had any level of consistency. 

Nouble gets 3 goals and hes getting called back to Livi, so even a poor level of consistency and people will be off in a heartbeat.

So we need to manage our own expectations, you dont get players who play well every week at this level.

I agree its odd to change formations, when we were doing ok, but my so called rant eluded to that a few weeks ago, yet you are still calling it a rant. 

Anyway enjoy my rant, it is what it is. Ill leave it up to you to form your own opinions.

Hilarious. You netted quite a few with this nonsense. Great fishing.

46 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

How can one single player being out injured cause such a complete change in lineup/tactics/style of play? Just do a straight swap - gold, Paterson, Craigen, Swankie could all do at least part as good a job as Low. Keep everything else the same.

Agree 100% with this for me Gold should have replaced Low 1 out 1 in Craigen for me had been very good on the left now he can't get a game ??

24 minutes ago, stan3600 said:

Hilarious. You netted quite a few with this nonsense. Great fishing.

🤣 🤫

Nearly as much nonsense as some of the stuff that comes out your puss.

Sorry my opinion didnt sit well with you, and im spouting nonsense.

Edited by Lichteeeeee

12 minutes ago, Lichteeeeee said:

🤣 🤫

Nearly as much nonsense as some of the stuff that comes out your puss.

Sorry my opinion didnt sit well with you, and im spouting nonsense.

Blootered again, on a school night  !!