St Mirren - Dundee, 30/10

3 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Can't hate Gowser. 

Adam, I can hate.

Good for Charlie for getting a chance to finish his career at the club he supports but compared to the player who scored from the half way line against us for RC or the lad who starred for Blackpool in the EPL he is a sad caricature, relying on falling over to buy free kicks and the occasional good pass.

23 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

We played 3-5-2 several times at the start of the season and it was dogshite. We switch to 3-6-1 and it prompts some of our best top-flight form for many years. So why the f**k we've switched back, regardless of who's fit, is fucking incomprehensible.

Matt Miller must also be wondering what the f**k he’s done wrong. 

He took 4 or 5 games to get up to speed and Goodwin kept him in the side. He had a great game against county and was decent enough last Sunday but then finds himself out the team with Richard Tait getting on before him today and on Weds night 

20 minutes ago, Gareth_Glasgow said:

Forgot to say how good Gowser was today, he opened up so much space and couldn’t believe he lasted 85 minutes with how much ground he covered.

p***k.

Dundee fans didn't want him playing for us again. Time and time again we write him off as completely finished then he turns up trumps. He was my MotM today.

7 minutes ago, Torfason said:

Good for Charlie for getting a chance to finish his career at the club he supports but compared to the player who scored from the half way line against us for RC or the lad who starred for Blackpool in the EPL he is a sad caricature, relying on falling over to buy free kicks and the occasional good pass.

A football player isn't as good as he was 15 year ago or at the very peak of his career?! What a shocker. He still absolutely strolls into most teams in this division.

27 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

He's niggly and moany and loves a dive but I certainly don't hate him. What does get me though is that everyone can see that he's diving, Lee Mair calls it 'using his experience', a Dundee fan earlier on the thread says it's 'clever', yet Beaton bought it every time. 

So he is being clever then.

Knowing he would get a free kick from Beaton every time and inviting the challenge, is being clever.

2 minutes ago, Torfason said:

Strolls? I’ve seen foosball players cover more ground. 😀

And yet he captained a side to victory against you today where you had a total of 1 shot early on that caused worry.

He makes the ball do the work (or the ref). If only your team could have said likewise today.