St Mirren - Dundee, 30/10

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

Player shoulders into Brophy, no attempt to play the ball, no foul. Kiltie stands still while defender runs backwards into him, foul.

Beaton at his finest.

Beaton actually pointed to his shoulder when Brophy was fouled, as if that makes any difference. He's a terrible referee. 

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:
2 minutes ago, houston_bud said:
Beaton actually pointed to his shoulder when Brophy was fouled, as if that makes any difference. He's a terrible referee. 

He's been poor for both teams today. Genuinely isn't letting the game flow.

Totally agree. I'm not blaming him for the scoreline. 

Can't recall the last time we totally dominated the possession against a top flight team like this from start to finish. Not even when we beat Dundee Utd 5-1.
When a team scores early and then parks the bus for 80 minutes it's aleways going to be a frustrating afternoon.
Can't remember a worse top flight team than Dundee in all my years watching football.
Ach well.
St Mirren today?

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

Can't recall the last time we totally dominated the possession against a top flight team like this frm start to finish.

When a team scores early and then parks the bus for 80 minutes it's aleways going to be a frustrating afternoon.

Can't remember a worse top flight team than Dundee in all my years watching football.

Ach well.

Are you the screaming banshee? Seems like it tbh.