St Mirren - Dundee, 30/10

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

When a team scores early and then parks the bus for 80 minutes it's aleways going to be a frustrating afternoon.

Can't remember a worse top flight team than Dundee in all my years watching football.

mr-bean-delicious.gif

7 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Beaton's seeing fouls that aren't there.

Yer man slid in on the edge of our box and clearly took the ball. Great tackle. Foul. If he's given it for high feet or whatever (it wasn't) then it's a yellow. But he doesn't give that either. Fucking shite.

FT 0-1
Yep no complaints. Dundee worth their win.
We were slightly better second half and we had a couple of half chances and forced a few saves, but nothing clear cut and we didn’t do enough to deserve a point.
One of those days and it was certainly our worst performance of the season. I think the injuries caught up with us a bit and the international break is coming at a good time. Think we can see now how important and McGrath are Erhahon are to us, and they should be back for the next game. Flynn and McAllister just aren’t up to it, I’m afraid.

That was as straightforward as it comes. Great way to bounce back.

Other than a header from Fraser in the first half, I can't remember Legzdins being troubled with anything and even then it was straight at him.

Allowed St Mirren to have possession and we still created the better chances without a single worry at the back ourselves.

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

That's a great 3 points!!

Team worked really hard today and chased everything.

St Mirren are genuinely the worst team we've played this season.

Yeah, like the St Mirren lads on here but St Mirren's performances against us in both games this season suggests they should be down our end of the table come season end.