Morton vs Accies

20 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Oddly looking forward to this, so definitely a home win 

Tight one to call but could be an important one come the end of the season. Draw all over it for me. Can't see Morton winning many, but as I said before might draw themselves to safety.

Was at Hamilton v Aberdeen B and Morton v Partick so a decent look at both sides recently though hard to compare with the circumstances of the first match.

Let this be the day.

After an poorly elected away trip to Queens and streaming horror watch v Partick which showed zero Ton goals for all my effort I now return confident that this will be the day that record our first and only double for the first half of the season.

While we have only scored 7 goals v Hamilton's 11, Jack Hamilton has had double the number of saves over your man, which I hope will give us the edge.

Let the real Gavin Reilly step forward and shoot us to a 2 v 0 historic double.

Whenever a team have not won for a while and need a result, you can see them looking through the fixture lists to see when they play Accies. We dont do winning 2 games in a row so pretty decent chance of a home win.

Wonder who we will have sent off this week

Given we'll be finishing with nil I'd suggest the points are already gone and it's just a question of Accies adding another goal or two and making a shame game of it. 

Had so much to say on that game about how shite we are, how walking football would be too pacey for McLean and how two of our players kicking the ball off their own faces in the first half sums up our attacking play, but in the end accies time wasting the whole 2nd half leading to multiple yellow cards followed by accies fans celebrating our free kick thinking it's the final whistle and then us scoring a 97th minute equaliser certainly brightened up my Saturday night. 

f**k sake.

Absolutely ridiculous that there was 8 minutes of injury time but at the same time we should have been seeing that game out easily. Under absolutely no threat for the most part, squandered a couple of chances and then concede from an absolute bread and butter launch into the box

Upside: you just don’t get that quality of absolute comedy gold too often…

Downside: they’ll use it as justification to let him hang on (then bag him when we get pumped off Dunfermline).

1 win in 12.

9 points and 8 goals in 12.

No wins in 10.

Only Peter Grant is making that look like anything other than ‘see ya’.