Normal Island

30 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I would.

But saying that is sexist, so I can't, even if I mean it in a supportive way.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't!

I think what I'm saying is I'd like to as part of a consensual act.

It's academic anyway, as she wouldn't pish on me if I was on fire. Not that I'm suggesting she should pish on me.

Sounds like that could have been lines for Hugh Grant for some Rom-Com film.

ETA: Maybe not the last bit. 

Edited by thistledo

15 hours ago, RuMoore said:

Some of my mates used to pay a guy via Snapchat to order discounted Domino's for a fiver and I'm pretty sure the guy was just using other people's cards, what a weird ass market to get involved in. Doing deets just to scran on pizza. 

Have you got the Domino's fraudsters Snapchat?

Asking for a mate.

11 minutes ago, velo army said:

It's just Loose Women for men now by the looks of it. Instead of shrewish dafties like Denise Welch and other sub-GMTV hand-me-downs they've got the embittered wing of the divorced da contingent. 

The whole media landscape is defined by pish like this though, whether it's Laurence Fox giving us his "Jordan Peterson without the fancy words" act (I do wonder if it's a long-form act like that time Joaquin Phoenix pretended to be a rapper) or someone on the "left" coming out with a puerile "zinger" that then gets shared widely. It's high school stuff.

^^^Never had his weans turned against him!

22 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

In response to GBN suspending Fox he's posted proof that they knew pretty well exactly what he was going to say. 

Nice of him to bring GB News crashing down around his head

25 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

In response to GBN suspending Fox he's posted proof that they knew pretty well exactly what he was going to say. 

He's a truly odious creep, but that's fair. Hopefully they owe him a payout in that case, which ends up being whipped away for his kids for maximum lulz.

14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Aye..

fox.thumb.jpg.8dd091b8e20696653bbb3e94b8e1f9fb.jpg

That's both not as bad and simultaneously worse than what he actually said  😄

Lozza probably thinks that coming out with Internet lingo like "simp" and "manhater" ought to get the ladies all up in his shit at the bars he drinks at.