Normal Island

8 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Do these... do these people not realise that Google Maps isn't a real time, live CCTV image of every mapped place on the entire planet? They're not that stupid, are they?

2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Do these... do these people not realise that Google Maps isn't a real time, live CCTV image of every mapped place on the entire planet? They're not that stupid, are they?

Yes they are.

5 hours ago, ICTChris said:

1BB580DE-969B-48B3-8E43-FCDAB257F82E.thumb.png.11165465e6ee4a5f5359f1a2f3a70421.png

Has anyone tried sending him a fax?

I hate it when I don't have a single tbf

26 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

See above 

4 hours ago, BFTD said:

I'm choosing to believe this Jay Slater social media stuff is satire.

Normal island is actually a long running brass eye special.

Get on with it Facebookers.

May be an image of 1 person, heart and text

Edit: And when you're done with that, you can play a wee game of Walloper Bingo. Posted by the same middle-aged wumman.

May be an image of 2 people and text

Edited by Shotgun

21 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Has anyone looked in Taylors Bar in Los Cristianos? It shows all the football and gets really busy.

I once had an excellent steak in Los Cristianos. Now I don't know if the boy likes steak, but on the off chance that he does, I can supply the name (not the location as I cant remember, only been once years ago, in fact it might not even still be there....) of the restaurant in question.

Quite fancy a steak tonight. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

I once had an excellent steak in Los Cristianos. Now I don't know if the boy likes steak, but on the off chance that he does, I can supply the name (not the location as I cant remember, only been once years ago, in fact it might not even still be there....) of the restaurant in question.

Quite fancy a steak tonight. 

I had steak last night, but we're digressing. If he's not in Taylors, try Buddies. It used to be St Mirren themed but the stuff has all been taken down now. It's quite wee, but he could be upstairs.

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

I had steak last night, but we're digressing. If he's not in Taylors, try Buddies. It used to be St Mirren themed but the stuff has all been taken down now. It's quite wee, but he could be upstairs.

Na thats just temporary while theres some Celtic fans in town

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Na thats just temporary while theres some Celtic fans in town

It belonged to Allan Russell's family, but I never seen him there, which shows you how easy it is to go missing. They sold up a couple of years ago. I bet you got the steak in El Chapo right across the road, it's excellent. I get a pork chop in there and it's always incredible.

Anyway, this won't find him, has any one asked the ex-pats, there's loads of them, someone's bound to have seen him?